Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > camgib

Conversation Between camgib and sklavealex
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. sklavealex
    03-18-2015 01:44 AM
    sklavealex
    I can understand your point.

Selfbondage is naturally very dangerous. I have only one life, so I am careful and I do not take any unnecessary risks. In my opinion, selfbondage can be a great adventure even if you play save.

Selfbonge is a great tool. You can use it in many ways, not only to physical restraint someone on a chair. For example Selfbondage and Pet Play is a great combination. Pet play is based on being forced to be the animal of your owner's choice. I am not into "play tricks" or something, but its humiliating to be a dog, drink water out of a bow, can't touch myself.

Yeah, I like selfbonge.
  2. camgib
    03-17-2015 07:45 PM
    camgib
    It is extremely difficult to find a boy who is conscientious enough for me to trust to write GOOD self-bondage dares. Most boys get bored with my trying them out to find out if they're careful before trusting them to be adventurous.
  3. sklavealex
    03-17-2015 12:35 PM
    sklavealex
    Yes, i am referring the "old" selfbondage thread. Selfbondage is dangerous, loots of things can go wrong...but it is nice.
  4. camgib
    03-17-2015 06:10 AM
    camgib
    If you're referring to the ones with noraaz, we actually continued that thread in private. I was concerned that elements of our community would try them without the care and thought that he put into them. All in all, he was a fantastic boy. I greatly miss him.
  5. sklavealex
    03-17-2015 01:59 AM
    sklavealex
    I like your selfbondage dares!
    Very nice.