Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Dareholic

Conversation Between Dareholic and shadew21
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Dareholic
    08-06-2013 10:41 AM
    Dareholic
    Yes I know about what Martin Luther King Jr. My University I still take classes at has a building named after him.
  2. shadew21
    08-05-2013 04:09 PM
    shadew21
    There you have a goal. And I can quote who I need you. Martin Luther King Jr. "I have a dream".... He had a dream to be equal with everyone and for his people to be equal. And look what dreaming brought. Success in his death. He was remembered as a legend and is actually still living on today.
  3. Dareholic
    08-05-2013 01:46 PM
    Dareholic
    Stop quote physics laws. By the way, you can't fail, if you never set anything to acheive in the first place. That's what I was getting at. My only life goal, is to live with no regret. So far, I am doing great.
  4. shadew21
    08-05-2013 01:27 PM
    shadew21
    But then you have already failed something. Not achieving a goal. And you failure doesn't have to negative. It could be positive like you learned something. You gained experience. If you don't accept failure you cant have success. Because with every action there is an opposite but reaction force reacting upon it. Words of newton.
  5. Dareholic
    08-05-2013 11:58 AM
    Dareholic
    I don't like setting goals. The reason is, because the only thing that is true; is you can never fail at achieving a goal, if you never set one.
  6. shadew21
    08-03-2013 10:04 PM
    shadew21
    I totally agree with that. Unfortunately my life i shortened to diabetes type 1. But like you I face the the same way looking forward, but I also have other goals not focusing on just death trying to make up for my short life with goals.
  7. Dareholic
    08-03-2013 12:02 PM
    Dareholic
    After facing death in my car acciednet I had when I was 16; to where I did flat-line for a few seconds - to where all law of physics says I died in that car, I see living to the next day a BIG deal. To wake-up another day, is a dream. I also have excepted the fact that "All Life Die's", and I have been perfectly happy ever since. Now, my only goal is to live a happy life. Life is too short for anything else.
  8. shadew21
    08-02-2013 04:24 PM
    shadew21
    In response to my dream truth if you don't dream then what goals do you have. What do you have to look forward to and work up to? If you have worked up to that goal or dream then think of another. If you are perfectly happy well then that is impossible because nothing is perfect and if you are nothing then what are you? Think about that. Always have a dream and look forward.