Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. phteheven
    01-11-2023 06:04 AM
    phteheven
    Advantageous lighting, then lol
  2. pluky
    01-11-2023 06:02 AM
    pluky
    Btw I forgot to say, I'm actually not shaved at all, my pubes in there are almost a bush and my legs have a bit of hair growing, but I'm glad it was that hard to notice 🤐

-public rating thread-
  3. phteheven
    01-11-2023 05:48 AM
    phteheven
    Pluky is on the petite end with matching proportions, which makes for a great overall view. Her ass is on the bigger end, relatively speaking, which will be a plus there, but does impact the overall proportions. She is toned without being overly muscular and seems in good shape. She appears to be shaven clean. 8

Her boobs are beautifully sized in relation to her body. They have a nice shape and are almost perfectly placed in relation to each other. They are the same size and are topped with nicely colored, slightly puffy, nipples. There's a small mole under the left nipple, which stands out the right amount 10

Pluky's ass, is slightly big, but it's the right kind of big. It is well defined and the cheeks and thighs form a nice shape, flowing into each other. From behind it forms a nice upside-down heart and in profile it stands out just the right amount. 8

The pictures were well taken, the poses well chosen and showed off her body, while still seeming natural. 8

Overall 9