Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > pluky

Conversation Between pluky and Taskdesigner
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Taskdesigner
    01-19-2023 06:27 AM
    Taskdesigner
    Part 3:
    Pussy - Pussy was barely visible in 1 picture only (and in mirror view in another one) and pluky refused to show it in detail. Therefore there is hardly anything to rate. Also it seems a little bit hairy, unable to say from those picturs if it is at least trimmed properly. Pussy lips or clit were not visible at all. 1/10

Aproach - She responded immediately, was nice and polite through our conversation and she was also willing to answer my request for additional pics (although not all of them). 9/10

Total 41/60 68%
    I can say pluky is pretty young woman with maybe not amazing but still great body. The result is highly affected by the missing picture of her pussy she refused to provide. Otherwise she could have much higher score. Maybe some next time... :-)
  2. Taskdesigner
    01-19-2023 06:26 AM
    Taskdesigner
    Part 2:
    Tits - She stated to have 36B cup size which seems real in the pictures. Although I usually like bigger tits, this time even the smaller ones perfectly fit her body. They look quite good when she's standing and when bend over, there is even slight sign of hanging a little bit. She's got quite small pink areolas with beautiful nipples. They were standing hard in the pictures due to being cold and I would say they were just begging for some clamps. 8/10

Ass - Imo her best asset. A round ass of just the perfect size giving her nice curves while standing, looks amazing on all fours and is absolutely astonishing when being slightly red from spanking. There is nothing to complain about in this point. 10/10
  3. Taskdesigner
    01-19-2023 06:25 AM
    Taskdesigner
    Part 1:
    I was lucky to catch pluky during her 30 minutes in inspection and rating thread.

She started with 3 pics - full frontal and full rear view with also with mirror reflections and detail of her tits. On my request she provided me with 3 more pictures.

Head and face - The face was hidden in the pictures (perfectly ok for me) but I can say she's got shoulder length dark hair. I really love the colour. I would prefered longer hair however they are still long enough to be pulled easily. 8/10

The body in general - Pluky stated to be 157 cm tall (or better small) with let's say average body. She's not super slim but also definitely not chubby or so and in general looks very nice. She would need bigger tits to achieve an hour-glass figure but that is not much of the problem. Unfortunately for me the weakest point here are her thighs that are definitely too big for me to really like them. 5/10