Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Master5

Conversation Between Master5 and slaveslut89
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. slaveslut89
    03-31-2015 11:57 AM
    slaveslut89
    on 7th April it is my birthday and I am looking for a master male to give me a birthday fuck. I want to be trained that I am lower than a pile of shit!!!I dream on being kidnapped by a máster and made into a 24-7 slave for the rest of my life. I wish I was taken into a dungeon and be forced to serve as a slave and suffer all kinds of humiliations I deserve. To start with I would be forced to wear a chastity belt forever. I would also have my foot shackled for the rest of my life. i would be registered as a slave and have a barcode number tattoed. i would be kept in a small cage that would be my home. If Im not serving I would be caged. I would be trained and to start with be gang banged by several males for days and days non stop. The men would be all kind. They would always be with a stinky smell. Strong foot odor, underarms, dick etc. I would be made into a prostitute. Would be spanked, bonded, execute forced labor, electroshocks, and anything my master orders me to do.