Slow dance with the player on your left to a super cheesy song.

Rating:
Submitted by:
Roll Dice
Turn Manager
Content Settings

Truth or Dare Sets

user You must login or register to post comments.

Nick:  Pass:

Mistress Missgold122 has the best tasks,she treated me the best (and the Worst)and takes her roles of dom very seriously.if your new or experience be sure to add her Kik: missgold122
Ellasymay
Ellasymay posted August 6, 2023
Hello slavesI am a dominant sadistic Mistress looking for male slaves. And that is slave as in being owned and not just something you like to do 5 minutes a day. Boys, if you are not sure this is probably not for you. I am pretty strict, so if you don't like the idea of having no freedom, move along. What do I want from you is obedience, submission, your crys, your begging, your whining. I am going to take all that. When you write me don't just say hello. Write about yourself and why you would like to be a slave. Be respectful. It is not that hard to do. Be humble, but still present your talents.Kik! GoddessMagdaDescribe yourself and what are you looking for, guys with picture will receive an answer first.
loloh
loloh posted April 13, 2019
im on chaturbate under the name pervertnaction come use me
hellafire1111
hellafire1111 posted July 23, 2016
I agree
skullbone
skullbone posted February 25, 2016
I'm on chaturbate as luisfrnandes3, i'm a sub, any dare for me ?
luisfrnandes3
luisfrnandes3 posted September 25, 2015
this one is so funny!!! It should be a girl and boy SLOW dancing to a chessy rock song and even though the song is going fast, the people are moving slow!
chickkie
chickkie posted June 24, 2009
Post a Comment
Please abide by the getDare posting policies.
  • Posting of links to websites is not permitted.
  • BB code and smiles are not enabled.
  • Forum rules apply to Truth or Dare comments.
  • Comments are not for site questions or support.

You are not currently logged in. Login or register to post.

decoration