Ask someone to give you a wedgie.

Rating:
Submitted by:
Roll Dice
Turn Manager
Content Settings

Truth or Dare Sets

user You must login or register to post comments.

Nick:  Pass:

I hope to find someone whos passionate about ballbusting, a true sadist whos not afraid to cause pain.I have been a sub for many years and build a decent tolerance when it comes to ballbusting. But have never been with someone who really goes brutal on them.So the perfect person to me would be someone who is not afraid to cause some pain / damage, will push me and find ways to go train/ guide/ mentor me into more brutal busting. But also understands its a process and well need to work towards more extreme things.What I can offer? Im motivated, honest and loyal. I will do my best to keep push myself to keep making progress. Not afraid of some damage or worried about fertility.Im in in for the long term, not just Someone who will run after a week. Kik: worthless88
Dutchbuster
Dutchbuster posted January 2, 2020
Hello slavesI am a dominant sadistic Mistress looking for male slaves. And that is slave as in being owned and not just something you like to do 5 minutes a day.Boys, if you are not sure this is probably not for you. I am pretty strict, so if you don't like the idea of having no freedom, move along. What do I want from you is obedience, submission, your crys, your begging, your whining. I am going to take all that. When you write me don't just say hello. Write about yourself and why you would like to be a slave. Be respectful. It is not that hard to do. Be humble, but still present your talents.Kik! GoddessMagdaDescribe yourself and what are you looking for, guys with picture will receive an answer first.
Slave157
Slave157 posted December 13, 2019
Igot a atomic wedgie and I accidently pooped and peed myself they tied me up and put my face in a toilet filled with their poop and pee and taped me there it wa the worst
Slavetoanybody
Slavetoanybody posted December 16, 2016
by myself here so I gave myself a good wedgie and since the dare has no time limit I will keep it for the day :)
Kytten
Kytten posted November 10, 2015
Just u wait.
IamJESUS
IamJESUS posted October 3, 2014
My sister was older and it hurt
Puppies
Puppies posted March 3, 2013
Since I'm alone I went in public and asked random strangers to give me a wedgie.Some of them actually did.It was hilarious.
daredevil1234
daredevil1234 posted November 25, 2012
He gave me a couple. Squeaky clean. Front. Back. Back hanging. And front hanging. HE WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO DO ONE!!!!
wil
wil posted August 23, 2012
Post a Comment
Please abide by the getDare posting policies.
  • Posting of links to websites is not permitted.
  • BB code and smiles are not enabled.
  • Forum rules apply to Truth or Dare comments.
  • Comments are not for site questions or support.

You are not currently logged in. Login or register to post.

decoration