Push a coin all the way around a toilet seat using only your tongue. If it falls into the toilet, you must take it out and carry on without washing it.

Rating:
Submitted by:
Roll Dice
Turn Manager
Content Settings

Truth or Dare Sets

user You must login or register to post comments.

Nick:  Pass:

I am a stupid aussie fag puppy.My tiny little 3 inch rocket gets so hard for my little pony and rags the youtuber.Puppys dream is to have a trigger that will make puppy write dirty slutty comments and whatever i am told to write on Rags the youtubers videos.Pleasemessage puppy and say you are an Australian.This is a post hypnotic trigger for puppy.Please expose me, hypnotize me and use me.Kik/telegram/snapchat : foxxyhole
Foxxyhole
Foxxyhole posted December 17, 2020
does anybody want to play dice roll expose on temp game with me?
mk18758
mk18758 posted September 9, 2018
I live in a house with 5 students and we have only 1 toilet. It fell in 3 times.
Switcherino
Switcherino posted September 10, 2017
Add my on snap chat. Male slave. jorgluc
yourfreeslave
yourfreeslave posted February 3, 2016
EASY. I have the most talented tongue on earth. Ask any gurl who ever sat on my face.
Becca7
Becca7 posted July 1, 2015
my whole group (27 people) did a pee and poop in the toilet before i did it and didn't flushand it fell in several times and had to get it out usin my mouth
chrystel
chrystel posted June 11, 2015
I had to piss in the toilet before and it fell and I had to pick it up with my mouth and it want all the way down. This is hard.
Jaysonmyfeet1121
Jaysonmyfeet1121 posted November 4, 2014
Dambit my bf told me to piss in it before I started and I did then he did and it fellin 15 times
iamapussylover
iamapussylover posted July 5, 2014
Post a Comment
Please abide by the getDare posting policies.
  • Posting of links to websites is not permitted.
  • BB code and smiles are not enabled.
  • Forum rules apply to Truth or Dare comments.
  • Comments are not for site questions or support.

You are not currently logged in. Login or register to post.

decoration