Get tied to a tree in your normal clothes. Take out your valuables of your pockets. The group must hose you down completely, they can't leave any square inch dry.

Rating:
Submitted by:
Roll Dice
Turn Manager
Content Settings

Truth or Dare Sets

user You must login or register to post comments.

Nick:  Pass:

In a hotel for the evening. I have a few toys with me (butt plug, rope, cloth pegs, lube) looking for some fun tasks to complete. I am male 32 from the UK. I am straight and submissive. I use Kik or pm me.
AdamJ1988
AdamJ1988 posted April 15, 2021
29 m looking for brutal no limits sph and edge master snap flametrooper420 kik jobud24
roarkrage24
roarkrage24 posted February 13, 2021
Hello slavesI am a dominant sadistic Mistress looking for male slaves. And that is slave as in being owned and not just something you like to do 5 minutes a day.Boys, if you are not sure this is probably not for you. I am pretty strict, so if you don't like the idea of having no freedom, move along. What do I want from you is obedience, submission, your crys, your begging, your whining. I am going to take all that. When you write me don't just say hello. Write about yourself and why you would like to be a slave. Be respectful. It is not that hard to do. Be humble, but still present your talents.Kik! GoddessMagdaDescribe yourself and what are you looking for, guys with picture will receive an answer first.
rsmith_
rsmith_ posted December 10, 2019
Post a Comment
Please abide by the getDare posting policies.
  • Posting of links to websites is not permitted.
  • BB code and smiles are not enabled.
  • Forum rules apply to Truth or Dare comments.
  • Comments are not for site questions or support.

You are not currently logged in. Login or register to post.

decoration