Hop on one foot until the next person finishes their dare.

Rating:
Submitted by:
Roll Dice
Turn Manager
Content Settings

Truth or Dare Sets

user You must login or register to post comments.

Nick:  Pass:

I love being a Mistress so much. It is necessary for you to release all of your inhibitions and become sexual free under the guise of submission. KIK me@mistresskate_11 Telegram@ mummykatz
Mistresskate_11
Mistresskate_11 posted 2 weeks ago
Female slut looking for dares. Since I'm in my periods torture my nipples and tits as much you can.Limits - public, family, photos and videos
Girly slut
Girly slut posted June 14, 2023
Pm me dares please!
Bluerae
Bluerae posted February 16, 2023
kik is my name. torture my clit, asshole and nipples. will provide pics, no videos
Silviaplay
Silviaplay posted January 18, 2022
Hello slavesI am a dominant sadistic Mistress looking for male slaves. And that is slave as in being owned and not just something you like to do 5 minutes a day.Boys, if you are not sure this is probably not for you. I am pretty strict, so if you don't like the idea of having no freedom, move along. What do I want from you is obedience, submission, your crys, your begging, your whining. I am going to take all that. When you write me don't just say hello. Write about yourself and why you would like to be a slave. Be respectful. It is not that hard to do. Be humble, but still present your talents.Kik! GoddessMagdaDescribe yourself and what are you looking for, guys with picture will receive an answer first.
slaveofmiss
slaveofmiss posted August 23, 2021
humiliate, degrade, expose me snapchat:cfelik_2004
Sluttyfaggot
Sluttyfaggot posted June 26, 2021
humiliate me on kik: pathetic_k
pathetic_girl
pathetic_girl posted June 11, 2019
pm me dares please
monday45
monday45 posted June 24, 2016
Post a Comment
Please abide by the getDare posting policies.
  • Posting of links to websites is not permitted.
  • BB code and smiles are not enabled.
  • Forum rules apply to Truth or Dare comments.
  • Comments are not for site questions or support.

You are not currently logged in. Login or register to post.

decoration