Challenge another player to a simple card game like poker (best of three hands). Loser gets a big wedgie from the winner.

Rating:
Submitted by:
Roll Dice
Turn Manager
Content Settings

Truth or Dare Sets

user You must login or register to post comments.

Nick:  Pass:

I want a master or mistress
Slaveinneedofmaster
Slaveinneedofmaster posted May 18, 2021
The spotlight is on. Pm puppy here or kik /telegram: foxxyhole.Email: iamafoxxyhole@gmail***I am a dumb hypnotized faggot pup.Please use these triggers to expose my faggot puppy ass to Australia and the world."Showdogs need exposure" makes pup share the dropbox qith his slutry pics and videos."Fetch the number boy" makes pup give his phone number to whoever uses it.
Foxxyhole
Foxxyhole posted November 6, 2020
Get a atomic wedgie from another guy in only Calvin Klein boxer breifs
Wedgie6969
Wedgie6969 posted October 17, 2018
Lost they handcuffed hung me outside in the front garden in a thong and a bra and I was there for about 3 hours
zumzum
zumzum posted April 23, 2015
I lost 3-0 and was made do a bra connection wedgie and not in thongs just in my panties it hurt so much as they pulled it tighter every minute I had to wear it for 3 hours until bedtime and then to sleep and I can't take it off until at midnight!!
SlaveLily
SlaveLily posted July 28, 2013
Lost, so I was playing wit my gfriend and here it went,she handcuffed me put me in her thong she brought and hung me in my room and I had to win skyrim to get down and it ripped so they hung me by my shirt and a pair of my tyty whites
WedgieGod
WedgieGod posted May 4, 2013
I lost and they gave me hanging wedgie outside and left me out there in the cold for 5 hours..
RandomKDares
RandomKDares posted December 2, 2012
I lost!! they stripped me handcuffed me and tied my legs together. they tied me to the tree in the front garden, then removed my leg restraints and put a pair of underware on me and gave me a hanging wedgie on a branch of the tree
dyty
dyty posted July 18, 2012
Post a Comment
Please abide by the getDare posting policies.
  • Posting of links to websites is not permitted.
  • BB code and smiles are not enabled.
  • Forum rules apply to Truth or Dare comments.
  • Comments are not for site questions or support.

You are not currently logged in. Login or register to post.

decoration