Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog

Just random ramblings and musings on my slutty and submissive life!
Rate this Entry

A day without underwear

Posted 11-05-2018 at 11:41 AM by KittenRose

A while ago I wanted to see if I could go out without any underwear for a day.

I wore black yoga tights and a loose, thick top. I should say, it was not easy! The feeling of rough fabric on my boobs and nipples meant that my nipples were erect all the time, and I had to keep pulling my top, to make it less obvious that I was not wearing anything underneath. I also carried a jacket, in case I got too self-conscious and was in meetings or something.

In any case, you will be pleased to know, that despite the shame and the awkwardness, I managed to pull it off! I went the whole day without any underwear at all. I even took off my jacket, at least when I was alone in my office. A couple of times I was a bit worried that it was obvious that I was not wearing a bra, but no one said anything. Well, of course, they would not. I mean, I would not expect a grad student or professor to say "Nice tits!" to me! When I got home that night, I was terribly turned on. I striped naked right inside my door, and then lay on my couch and edged, so many, many times! I did not cum, but I so desperately wanted to! I can control myself, sometimes!

I have to say that my mind is almost always occupied with math and sex these days. My BF and I have sex often, and I also edge and think of naughty things even more often. When I close my eyes and I am laying on my couch, I have this urge to be on my knees or lie on the floor, legs spread apart, ready for him. My crotch is almost always throbbing and I find it hard to focus on anything but sex and math. Perhaps this is part of some mental illness and I need to check into a sex rehab clinic or something!

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1502 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Funny thing...I just opened a sex rehab clinic...come see me....no underwear of course.We do need to get to the bottom of this!