Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Laneece

Rate this Entry

Good evening

Posted 08-26-2013 at 06:08 PM by Laneece

I found a new Mistress, and I'm enjoying her. Let's see what all she has planned for me, but I think I'm going to stay with her. She does have a rule for me and that's I CAN NOT be owned by anyone else. So sorry guys I'm taken.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2564 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hopefully you are going to blog what she does to you?
  2. Old Comment
    She already had me put paperclips on my tits and attach them for my punishment yesterday. Last night was the first night I was able to play with my pussy and asshole, so she made me edge three times but I wasn't aloud to cum. While I was edging she had me put my knitting stick that I have in my pussy and fuck myself hard with it.
    The reason she punished me was because I asked her if I could go get some lunch I was hungry she told me I could. So I went and ate and returned about 40-55minutes later, she then asked what did I do daring that time I then told her. I ate some lunch just like I said I would. Then I set down and watched some tv with my family, that's why she told me to put the paperclips on because I only asked her if I could go get some lunch, and nothing about tv.

Now I just checked in with her and now I'm waiting for what she wants me to do today. So I'll blog after she's done with me today.
    Updated 08-27-2013 at 05:41 PM by Laneece (adding a word)
  3. Old Comment
    Very good sounds like she might end up a strict and cruel mistress so I am looking forward to all your reports.