Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Diapered_prince

Rate this Entry

wow, it has been too long

Posted 05-20-2018 at 05:38 PM by Diapered_prince

Hello everyone,

So this is a long time in coming, (2 weeks late I guess) and I suppose I should let you know how life is. As I said in the last post, I am out for the summer break and am planning on visiting some family next month to see how everyone is doing.

I am kinda nervous because I have been diapered for almost 5 complete months (wow) and my bladder is not anywhere near what it used to be. If I had to give it a guess I would say that I am down to about 60% of what I used to have, Mostly because I will sometimes still hold it when I have to go rather than just releasing it immediately. However, there are times when I do just let loose and wet myself as soon as I feel the urge. (I hold about 75% of the time)

If you remember (or look at) my last post I said that I applied for a summer program. Unfortunately, I did not get in so now I am waiting to hear back from my professor on what else I can do to still graduate when I need to. I really don't want to take a different class at a different university (been there done that) but I might have to.

I was shown a pretty fun game this week by InnoTheFox called, "Little Sunny Paws Daycare" it is a text based adventure where you need to escape the daycare without regressing back to being a baby and without losing your potty training. I really enjoyed it.
In addition, I joined a kik group that has several diaper wearers and a few people who are the, "caretakers" making sure we are actually wearing our diapers like we are supposed to and because it is on my phone, I can get a message at any time with a request to prove that I am diapered (not really a problem for me but it does add to the thrill)

Special thanks to Fiona for reminding me that I should have been updating this blog.

QotW: If you look back at your life, what choice would you say helped shape you the most into who you are?
For me it was deciding to go on a three year mission trip after graduation. Tons of great people
Posted in Diaper time
Views 1241 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments