Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Not sure what to look for in a dom. Advice would be appreciated :)

Posted 04-17-2011 at 04:27 PM by Manbearpig

Not a post you might expect from me but whatever. Also this is not an ad.

Come this summer, or at the latest this fall, I am going to probably look for a mistress preferably, but if not, some kind of dom. I am kinda nervous because I really don't know what to look for. Obviously, this is no easy task (despite the number of users this site has). I really don't know where to start. First off, I really don't even know if I should use the MBP name to look for some. I am afraid that might just drive users away. Even when I figure out that, I really don't know where to start as far as what to expect from a dom, especially with the busy and hectic life I live. I really want to try new things (to add on to the things I prefer doing as a sub to start off with), but at the same time, I really can't afford to be caught (getting partly caught with female clothes the past two years is part of the reason I really had stopped, but I have a little more flexibility this summer.) If anyone has any advice, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

MBP
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1611 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I would recomend saying exactly that in an add. Being a dom myself, I would want to know exactly how much time you had, your intrests, what kind of relationship you were looking to have with your dom. I believe that to find the right fit you need to put exactly what you are looking for in you add, but do be careful not to do it like they are applying to you as much as they would be if they were the slaves and you were the dom. The roles are going to bs switched and it will be a different experience. I hope this helps a bit. I put in only my thoughts and opinions, no facts, but I hope they help.

Good luck,
    -Aries
  2. Old Comment
    Be true to who you are and want to be. The right person won't be scared off by the MBP name, or anything else. However, finding the right person is a mix of time, luck and fate.

Good luck - and don't be put off if the first person or way to find them fails!
  3. Old Comment
    MBP. What can I say? The right dom(me) is out there somewhere. As Dark said- the right person won't care about the mod on getDare but the person beneath. You have an understandable fear of getting caught; I don't know a slave that doesn't unless its one thing they get off on.
    Let them know exactly what it is YOU want. Ok, finding a domme here is like a needle in a haystack for most people, but the way it works here isn't the typical s/M way. The dom can search for you. They choose the ones who like what they like.

If they can't see past that, know what you want from it, and care for you as a result... they aren't worth the time.

Best of luck. You'll find a good one eventually. :P