Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bleona's Life

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen bitch.
Rate this Entry

The nerve of some people

Posted 10-03-2016 at 08:44 PM by bleonav06

Why do people think that it is okay to just send random messages asking for dares. I am not saying to not pm me because I love talking to people and there are a lot of interesting people. If you message me saying hi whats up I will certainly respond to you in a timely manner. But I get messages far too often either asking for me to give them a task for permission to cum (about 4-5 times per week) or asking for a dare/ to be a mistress (probably 6-8 times per week.)

This is too often and there are the same people that have sent me the same copy paste message about needing x girls permissions before they can cum and asking for a task (a lot of whom end up on the ignore list after the second or third time) but every week there's more and more people who do this. And this is not to say that I am not willing to give out dares or even be someone's dom or sub. But when people put absolutely no effort into a message then there I am putting absolutely no effort into responding to it.

Sadly, we do not live in a Utopia so even if you put an effort in that does not guarantee that you will get something back but it will greatly increase the chances. Seeing this positive behavior and rewarding it is the best way to help the site move in a positive direction and hopefully we will all advance ourselves in our description of what we want and what we can provide and make this site a better place than it already is.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 476 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I get that too.. tbh i sure everyone does. Just know it is just some horny guy that's all it ever is to be honest.
  2. Old Comment
    Yep and it happens to me too. Not the asking for me to be their Dom so much but asking for dares etc. I used to respond to their requests but after never hearing from them after putting in the effort to tailor a dare for them I'm over it now and will only give a dare if I know the person and know they will appreciate it and report back. Even a thank you would be nice lol