Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

About Me

Posted 11-03-2018 at 01:02 PM by MissSabrina
Updated 11-07-2018 at 09:08 AM by MissSabrina
Tags kik, mistress, slave

---About Me---

I'm Sabrina, 19 year old Mistress from the UK. Iím in school, but to be more specific, sixth form where I study art.

Iím really into video games (Pokemon, Overwatch, Left 4 Dead, etc), anything to do with horror, and art, especially concept art and some nsfw stuff. Iíve also been doing boxing for 5 years now, I like to know how to defend myself and I like to think it makes me a little more intimidating lol. I'm kind of a tomboy, art hoe and goth girl all at...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cumulative Hot Potato: Slave Or Pass

Posted 02-10-2018 at 07:54 PM by aforapple

Similar to the original Cumulative Hot Potato.

The difference is that the Boomer may choose to take the person above as slave or not.

When Booming, the Boomer must state the condition of the Boom:

"Boom Slave" - As usual, the person above will be the slave to the Boomer.

"Boom Pass" - Simply restart the game, the person above is not taken as slave.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334172
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Three slaves later

Posted 11-12-2017 at 04:01 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:21 AM by Cassandra

Since the last twelve months, I had more slaves than just three, but I liked this title. Some slaves I owned for hours, others for days, weeks or even months. With most requests, it's straightforward to refuse. Most difficulties I had with turning getDare friends I already knew and was sure they brought very much into any relationship. But if I accepted even only all the proper requests, I wouldn't have enough time to take care of any slave as good as I feel obliged.

Because being a Mistress...
Prodigy
Old

The Body Contract

Posted 11-03-2017 at 09:38 AM by maleforyou (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 12-15-2017 at 10:07 AM by maleforyou

The Body Contract

The following terms define and designate "ownership" of the submissive's (maleforyou's) body to the dominant (X). The contract exists to provide a safe framework for the dominant to take control of the submissive's body to use as they wish, within the broad limits of the submissive.

1. Roles and definitions

Submissive - Should obey the dominant as set out in section 2 in as far as their limits are respected. They should refer to...
getDare Prodigy
Posted in Info
Old

Birthday ad

Posted 04-20-2017 at 02:07 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)
Updated 05-15-2017 at 03:24 AM by Cassandra (age issue correction)

Two months ago, I had my 18th birthday. Now I want to lose my virginity over and exhaustive weekend session as a late birthday present.
No money or favors involved, but you have to host, though I am flexible to travel even great distances for this fantasy of mine.

When I arrive, I am willing to dress and make up any way you like within the limits of my wardrobe I bring with me regarding your wishes plus any cloth and items you provide me, including kinky restraints and attachments....
Prodigy
Posted in Ad format, Stories
Old

So you want to be my slave?

Posted 01-28-2017 at 03:41 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:28 AM by Cassandra

Thanks to this post about the difference between a submissive and a slave I've decided to get something off my mind by writing it down. Sine I joined getDare over half a year ago I have seen plenty of requests from potential slaves compared to very few from potential Masters and Mistresses. Partly it's the lack of effort that I cannot stand, I have written about that, but even more, I oppose the myth or thinking pattern which stands behind such attitude:

I want to be your slave, so you...
Prodigy
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Mistress seeking male, submissive slave

Posted 01-04-2017 at 07:58 AM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)
Updated 07-22-2018 at 09:58 AM by Cassandra

Before getDare I had my time and experience in the German BDSM community of 'Sklavenzentrale,' which translates into "slave central". Everywhere there seems to be an old pattern: billions of willing, male slaves, desperately looking for a true mistress accepting their pleas to serve. Right behind them, there are millions of willing, female slaves desperately looking for a real master taking on their offers. I have...
Prodigy