Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Dares I still need to do

Posted Today at 02:15 AM by honey_98
Updated Today at 02:24 AM by honey_98

I need to act like a dog with a collar and barking. I need to put rtoothpaste an my clit. The task ends when i edged 3 times without touching by humping something. If I want to cum after that I need to put a clothpeg on my clit and nipples and hump furniture for 5 minutes.

I need to eat out of a bowl from the flor without hands for 24 hours (3 meals, snacks and drinking). I need to be plugged and naked while eating and drinking.
If I dare and if I can managed it I need to...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sleep...a dangerous game...

Posted Yesterday at 06:51 PM by Bloxo

Greetings all Blogetteers!

This week has been a particularly bad one for my sleep pattern (I ironically write at 3:42am!).

One thing is I hate mornings...I mean really hate mornings, I've always been more of a night person...however when you work 8:30 until 5 every day (well weekday)...being a nightowl has it's drawbacks...

This website doesn't help haha, due to all the different timezones in play this site is generally being updated 24/7, with obvious lapses...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Our way of dealing with bad feelings.

Posted 10-18-2018 at 12:14 PM by imakward (AK's Adventures)

Now everyone knows relationships are not perfect and from time to time they might be fights and hurt feelings,i wanted to write about how me and Happy me deal with it because it does happen and its really important to know how to deal with them so they are no lingering bad feelings and unsaid things.

Now i will walk you through how we deal with it in our Relationship:

When one of us gets hurt feelings,we
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why Imakward is the best ever

Posted 10-17-2018 at 05:43 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)
Updated 10-17-2018 at 05:49 PM by Happy Me

I just needed to write this because he has been saying so many nice things about me! But there are loads of reasons that Imakward is the bestest ever too!
  • We met when I had just started getting sick, and when I told him about that he said, "That just makes me want to dom you more!"
  • He helps me to do all of the things I need to do to stay healthy, which is a lot!
  • He helps make sure I take all of my medicines, eat healthy, drink enough water and we even worked together so I quit
*boingy boingy boingy*
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My vision of the responsibilities as a dominant.

Posted 10-17-2018 at 04:45 PM by imakward (AK's Adventures)
Updated 10-17-2018 at 05:56 PM by imakward

I Set apart My Moral/Ethical Responsibilities in two Categories which are BDSM and Everything Else,they do intertwine in certain points.

BDSM - so for this part thy key Responsibilities are:

1. Slow but steady:

- I don't like rushing to long intense sessions,especially when you just begin with someone you need to take your time and build it up and learn which aspects you can push and when you can push them,it also its a huge factor of gaining trust and letting...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

IHeartfun's Dice dare challenge

Posted 10-17-2018 at 04:35 PM by Bloxo
Updated 10-17-2018 at 06:32 PM by Bloxo

3. Write a blog about yourself or a nice blog about another gD user.

So I think I have enough blogs about myself already...well at least for the purposes of this thread I thought it better to write about another user so I'm doing something new.

Now a few people on the site spring to mind and I hope no one gets jealous with my choice, but I thought to write about IHeartfun herself here...
Not just because her dare is making me write this blog to begin with...but many...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Keywords...

Posted 10-16-2018 at 04:44 PM by Bloxo

One thing I notice on this site are trends...

This isn't a bad thing, but numerous posts can spring up with a similar theme one after another...like when you get two very similar movies released at the same time...

Is this coincidence, or is it inspiration spreading?

Could it be envy? Perhaps people see a fun idea and say...you know what, I wouldn't mind trying that!

I will admit a number of posts I have run have borrowed ideas from the site,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized