Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Roadtrip Day 6 - Desperation

Posted 11-15-2020 at 09:22 PM by MsX

Yesterday I was left to my own devices. RST has better things to do than to play with this piggy on the weekends.

I found myself desperate and aching and needy. I've become so accustomed to degrading myself for his amusement that when he's not there, I still crave it.

The guest house I stayed in last night has 7 cottages which look out onto a central area. I left the curtains open and stripped completely naked. All afternoon the curtains remained open and I was getting up to filthy things...

I posed naked in front of the open curtains. I knelt. Humped a chair leg. Lapped water from a bowl. I was so turned on by my own filth. I needed so badly to shame myself. I wrote all over my naked body. WHORE. PISSMOP. FUCKMEAT.

I went to dinner with a plug in, wearing a slutty dress with a lot of cleavage that almost exposed the writing. I was desperate. Squirming.

I need to be degraded. I crave it. It's become part of my routine. I need it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1885 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It seems to me you are not reporting everything you have been up to. We will get to that later though. Today is your weigh in slut. The moment of truth...
  2. Old Comment
    Hahahaha. Poor, desperate piggy. I don’t hear an oink? All I hear is a desperate Edson. Come on! If a piggy was desperate it would oink!