Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

The 5 Love Languages

Posted 02-18-2019 at 09:33 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Through the process of trying to find a co-dom, as well as working through some things in counselling, I have been learning a lot about myself. Every time we learn something new about ourselves, I think it is beneficial and only allows us to implement actions that make us feel happier.

Knowledge is power!

I recently took the 5 Love Languages test. For those that have never heard of this before, the love languages help to describe the way we feel loved and appreciated by
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

The small print

Posted 02-18-2019 at 01:31 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

For those that don't know, I am in communication with a special Dom friend. Nothing is official yet, however, we are in trial mode and seeing how things go. On March 1 we will decide if we are going to continue.

As we have been learning about each other, my special Dom friend has learned that there were some secret parts that he neglected to read in our Contract. I decided to be nice and give him a second chance to read the fine print that he missed (you really can't blame him, he is
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized