Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > TheKitteh

Rate this Entry

First Month With Master.

Posted 05-04-2017 at 10:13 PM by TheKitteh

Master and I have only been in a relationship for the past month and it has been interesting for the both of us. Lots of life things have happened and we have had some bumps along the way. We are trying to figure out a good balance of things while we are still starting out, it has also been a long time since either of us have been in a good relationship or had consistent sex, so the first month has been a lot of that. It has also been a lot of learning about each other and seeing one another in different lights.

In this first month we have also discovered that I am a Switch like he is so discovering my Dom side using his Sub side has been an adventure. I have been into BDSM fully for around 2 years now, I began experimenting around 8 years ago, and this is one of the first times I have seen my dominant side come out. I am really excited to develop this different side of me.

We first discovered this side when Master was talking to me about him getting a dom for his submissive side, I offered to try and be a dom for him since i get kind of territorial. He asked me to try and give him tasks to do while I was at work, we also figured out the names for each other and boundaries, likes, dislikes, etc. For his first task I had him to onto the internet and find me pictures of bdsm things he likes or wants done to him so I can better fit him and make sure I can take good care of him, while doing so Cub (Master's submissive side) got very turned on so I had him tie a crotch rope and edge until i was on the phone with him after work.

We have had a few other play times since then but we have both been really busy and haven't been able to skype too often.
Master and I are in a long distance relationship and live almost 1000 miles away from each other, so it can be tough to match up schedules with the differing time zones. If any of you lovely readers have a suggestions on how to remedy this predicament I would love to hear them through private messages to myself or to my Master (Randompersin). Please let me know what you all what to hear about next (ie my submissive training, other bdsm relationships ive had etc.)

Thank you and I hope you all have a wonderfully kinky day.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1455 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I know how tough it can be to match up schedules. It can get very frustrating sometimes. I found this really cool website that has 100 something ideas for long distance couples to do together...You can find it by googling " loving from a distance".