Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Stories Some fictional stories of mine. Maybe they got something to do with the truth. You never know.
Old

Story: Cakes and cuddles

Posted 11-20-2016 at 11:46 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-20-2016 at 02:55 PM by CSasha

The knight stared out of the window, into the English garden. An hour ago he had busily worked there, not in a hurry or in need, but because I did him good. The green and flowers gave him that feeling again, that he could change the world in its details, and that he mattered. The garden gave him small obstacles, which he knew how to overcome, which tool to pick for and which moves to apply instinctively. The world outside seemed different. He wasn't a real knight from the medieval, but he sometimes felt...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: The shooting Part 2

Posted 11-20-2016 at 07:01 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Part 1

Cameras were closing to catch my gasping and facial expression. From behind me. Jack slapped my ass: "You think we are done, whore?" Again that mean laughter, this time close all around me. "Bite that gag. I am gonna hurt you real good!" Oh no, he didn't want to ...
A hurtful object pushed into my whole anus told me the truth, and I cried loudly through my gag, echoed in more sadistic glee behind the lenses. New thrusts renewed the wave of pain and pounded...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: The shooting Part 1

Posted 11-20-2016 at 07:01 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 03:22 AM by CSasha

Broke. My head dropped on the table. Damn it. How could this have happened again? Why to me? In three days the rent was due, and I had no clue how I would be able to pay it, besides the many other bills and my overdrawn account. I only knew I desperately needed a drink. Fortunately, there was a nice bar around the corner.

Indeed I met Jack, a handsome young lad I would have given my attention even without his pleasant smile, patient ears and the generosity of a gentleman. When I had finished,...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: First contact

Posted 11-17-2016 at 06:26 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-18-2016 at 06:09 AM by CSasha

I was waiting for the next train back to my home, when a confident, gentle voice from behind told me: "Excuse me, I would like to see you naked." A bit stunned I turned around and started to express my outrage: "What ...", only to look up to one of the aliens.

It was just a short way over the border. Delivery drones weren't yet allowed in the human-only zones, so I had been asked to bring the special package to the next station in the mixed territory. I have never been...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: The unusual suspect

Posted 11-10-2016 at 08:43 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-18-2016 at 12:37 PM by CSasha

I had met Mike at a party. Her proper forename is Michelle, but everyone calls her Mike. Since that is how she calls herself, and dare you to disrespect that choice. The one time I deliberately did so to provoke her, I ended up naked and severely bruised on the floor in the cellar for one night with just a blanket. She responsibly checked for any serious injuries as well as the temperature and left me water, but I had learned my lesson. The next morning that punishment and my regret had redeemed me in...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Miss Gorman

Posted 11-10-2016 at 07:57 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-01-2016 at 11:24 AM by CSasha

This is a follow-up on the stories Lola and Cassandra.

The bell rang. The school was over. Still, no student in the class moved. They could all hear the other classes jump up and run out into freedom. With every other teacher, they would just do the same. But not with Miss Gorman. She claimed the lesson time was hers to teach, and dare any student who wouldn't wait until she had decided when it was over. It was in the hands of students how long they took for the subject material the teacher...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Story: Lola

Posted 11-07-2016 at 11:40 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-01-2016 at 11:23 AM by CSasha

Where the heck was it? I searched my schoolbag, but since it was tidy, there wasn't any chance I could have overseen it. Did I leave it anywhere? No, I remembered. I had put it in, and this was the first lesson we needed it. Had I looked something up or lend it to anyone? Also no. Though I had been alone in the recess, I had spent my time watching my fellow students and the environment. The beautiful sky and the few trees in the schoolyard. I had envied the migrating birds in their freedom and fellowship...
Oracle
Posted in Stories