Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The subjection of women

Posted 11-23-2013 at 02:28 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Subjection: (noun) 1. The act of exercising lordship or control; dominion, domination, control. 2. Submission; obedience. 3. Subordination. 4. Subjugation. etc. (Source: an ancient OED)

Subjection: 1. forced submission to control by others. 2. the act of conquering; conquest. (Source: princeton.edu)

Conquest: (noun) 1. the act of conquering. 2. mastery of something difficult. 3. the act of winning the love or sexual favour of someone.

The subjection of women...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I love being called Sir

Posted 10-21-2013 at 02:58 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

It used to annoy me when women would call me Sir. Now I love it. I’ve seen a certain twinkle in a couple of younger women’s eyes as they’ve called me Sir, and going along with it was a tone and body language that showed their submissiveness, and even, a willingness to submit to me. There really isn’t much hotter to me than an attractive younger woman who is submissive. Knowing she wants to feel my manly hands and arms on her is the biggest turn on.

I am curious if other men have experienced...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The parable about the cat

Posted 09-01-2013 at 11:55 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

One man was walking down the street and saw a cat on the street . The cat meowed and looked at him with big , sad , beautiful and mournful eyes. The man stroked the cat, the cat was so beautiful and fluffy . Cat meowing , she ran after him . On the run she rubbed on his feet, waving her tail, quietly looked into his eyes. The man was touched , deeply moved and took the cat home.*At first, the cat was just perfect. When the man came , the cat ran, looking into his eyes , purred , climbed to his hands...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PussyCat

Posted 09-01-2013 at 09:26 AM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 09-01-2013 at 09:31 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Women like to call themselves the cats. Where there is truth and imposture , saying clunky - it is necessary in each case to consider conform chosen image.
You can be graceful and elegant , but you can just tear the wallpaper in the hallway - to each his own.
A cat and a woman - this is such a banality and vulgarity that somewhere not far away.
I like both cats and women and that thought is really similar between God's creatures ?
All the cliches like " I walk alone "...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized