Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Game: PM dare bashing game

Posted 10-14-2016 at 10:34 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-27-2016 at 07:09 AM by CSasha

Idea: People want to get PM dares, but they are reluctant to ask. Also getting a large amount of PM dares at once has a certain thrill. So PM dare the person above and ask for a PM dare in return. Then continue with the next person above a random number of times.

Example:
- Cassandra creates the thread and posts
Spoiler:

She is done.

- After her silverdarknight posts
Spoiler:

He sends Cassandra PM dares and ask to return the favor.

- After him Switch Lucy...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old

Story: The show Part 2

Posted 10-10-2016 at 07:16 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:31 PM by CSasha

Part 1

Now let's not forget about the preparation for this one. We only run real live on cams because we cannot take it for the second time for real with the same candidate. Just have to bear with the fact we have to make the best out of it in the first place. Now beware the curtains. Everything is different on a stage.
"Hi, folks! Hello, dear audience today. Are Seats comfortable? Everybody knows where the toilets are? Did you listen to the instructions on your remote controls?...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: The show Part 1

Posted 10-10-2016 at 07:13 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-22-2016 at 09:38 AM by CSasha

Hi,

My name is Danny, well, for insiders and friends like you. My employees call me Dan, except for the bunnies like this one I am screwing right here. "Keep your ass up, baby. And face on the floor. Daddy is nearly finished." Grab one yourself anytime you want. That's why we have them.
"Close enough. Stop. Let Daddy cool down. Ah." Excuse me. Though I have quite the stamina, I couldn't screw my bunnies as much as I like if I came every time. Plus I am a better...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

The Current Dare Count

Posted 04-18-2016 at 02:06 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Tags ass, bet, blowjob, cum, game

All of this is fact. Some parts may have happened at different points to how I remember them now.

A friend (male) and I have had a set of dares going for a while now. It started years ago when we were playing Minecraft a lot. We decided that we would do a diamond finding challenge and the loser had to complete a dare. I managed to win (may have used an xray pack, but not sure now). I believe that dare was quite tame. If I remember rightly he had to lick my feet when we were next hanging...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

week without sweets!

Posted 02-17-2010 at 08:36 AM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)
Updated 02-17-2010 at 09:02 AM by softeyes

ohhaithar! look, it's my first blog, and i don't even think it's very bloggy! >.<

anyway.. we all know the dare game, don't we? (if not, click the link) :P

well, after doing horrible on the game avalance and getting annoyed with it, and getting below average (which was 155, i got 106 before i quit.), i have to do a dare. :O

and because i apparently didn't want to walk around with marshmellows in my pants all day i'm doing the alternative one.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized