Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life and experience on getDare.

I am just new to this community here and must say that I am really enjoying my time here so far and will use this blog space to document my time and experience here.

I will be making some pretty good dares in the future, I have some fun and unique ideas that could be enjoyable and "risky" too.
PM Dares: 1 2 3
  1. Old Comment

PM Dare Idea... Lockdown PC

So, nobody has seemed to notice that I did include a PM Dare here. The "encrypted" word is a link to a message... Here is the message. This is now a PM Dare available to you to use against me. I can and will provide proof via screenshots, or even recorded video (need to know where I can upload video, any suggestions?)

PM Dare me NOW to "LOCKDOWN #h#d" and I will self-lockdown my computer and take away my admin rights for that long
    (Up to 2 days max)

You may also add this PM Dare to my Calendar and I will do it then, or move it to a time when I can do it.
  2. Old Comment

Putting myself on "Pause" for a moment

Thanks, Butterfly
    I think my main issue is that I want to and am trying to do "everything" at once, lol.
    I'm not taking a break from the site, I am, and have been here all day. I just am "pumping the brakes" on posting in "person above" type threads and catching up on what I already have been given, and need to give to others

I make EXTENSIVE use of the Notepad feature here and have a lot of ideas and notes in there already. It's a great tool to have here and very handy!
  3. Old Comment

Putting myself on "Pause" for a moment

My advice is to pace yourself. Things can get overwhelming very quickly. Always remember that real life comes first. Never feel bad for needing to pause or take a break.
  4. Old Comment

Introduction to the community

Welcome from me, too.
  5. Old Comment

Introduction to the community

welcome to getDare! =)
    Posted 02-21-2020 at 02:18 AM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline