Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SluttySarah

Rate this Entry

Anal Training Schedule

Posted 06-02-2023 at 08:07 PM by SluttySarah
Updated 07-14-2023 at 12:22 AM by SluttySarah

*ON PAUSE AS I TALKED TO MY MASTER. Was too much for me *

I just got 2 new plugs, since I am now able to fit my then largest plug (the large 2.25'' hush plug!) and need some larger plugs I am not able to take. One is a 2.36'' silicone plug, and the other a 2.5'' glass plug which is just HUGE!

My master made me a 2 week training schedule I am to follow as best I can.

I will start the training each day with 30 minutes of playing with my 2'' glass plug, then work in my 2.25'' large Hush plug one time for each day since the start (up to 10), and then I will work in my new 2.36'' silicone plug once for each day it's been since the 3rd day. For the first 3 days, I need only work it in once. I will also try my best to keep the 2.36'' plug in me for some time, as it is rather short (although very wide!) and so I should have no problem staying plugged for a little while. After the 2 weeks I will try my best to work in my very intimidating new 2.5'' glass plug.
A picture of my new plugs are here.
Click image for larger version

Name:	348359239_940801857249138_1174102156543017821_n.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	1187
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 621 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great to hear your making progress.
    I was never a fan of glass toys the fear of them breaking always deters me from it. Even if the possibility is basically zero.
    Anyway, keep it up
    Posted 06-02-2023 at 11:23 PM by VeronikaAnalSubSlut VeronikaAnalSubSlut is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by VeronikaAnalSubSlut View Comment
    Great to hear your making progress.
    I was never a fan of glass toys the fear of them breaking always deters me from it. Even if the possibility is basically zero.
    Anyway, keep it up
    Thank you!! I was sick for a few days but I've started the training now It's still really hard for me to take the 2.25'' large hush plug, not to mention the new 2.36'' plug... I feel a little embarassed I still can't take the 2.25'' plug easily since I've had it for months but it's also so big I'm surprised I can take it at all. I think the big hush plug is a bit too long for me. I'm pretty small lol, so the 2.36'' plug is actually sometimes easier to work in me. If you have any advice or fun ideas for me I'm always willing to try!!