Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Toy Review - BondageWebbing Self Bondage Straitjacket Leotard

Posted 04-30-2023 at 11:05 AM by lola.fox

TL/DR: A straight-jacket style leotard that allows for both bondage and beauty.

Pros: I had low expectations for this leotard - it was actually a backup purchase as my original one never arrived and I needed a replacement for an outfit I was putting together for Satoshi.

Firstly, the seller shipped extremely fast and shipped my item with a coupon for 10% off my next purchase which was nice! It arrived very discretely as well for those who might be concerned. The suit comes in five color options - they had a pink one as the display but unfortunately no longer offered that color so I went with black which was a really nice inky shade. There were a variety of size options and a helpful sizing guide. The suit itself is very stretchy and forgiving without looking cheap at all - it really is a nice quality.

Despite the fabric being stretchy, it does its job well when it comes to binding. The strap in the back can be adjusted and keeps your victim firmly in place while not letting them feel overheated or uncomfortable. I also enjoyed how easy it was to move the fabric of the leotard to the side comfortable incase you want access to the wearer's genitals, to put a cage on them, or to access the back door .

Overall I really like this addition to our toy chest and I love the sleek look of it on. I wish I could give it a wear myself for that very reason!

Cons: The only real downside here is the cost - at almost $100 it's not cheap. I could also see that maybe the material could be too stretchy for smaller builds. I did not try it out myself as I suffer from claustrophobia, but it worked well on my partner who is 5'11 with a slim build. This shop also does not accept returns (understandably so), which could be an issues in regards to an ill fit.

Rating 9/10

Price: $95.12-105.12
Posted in Toy Reviews
Views 729 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I actually like the look of this myself. Thanks for the review.
  2. Old Comment
    No worries! I hope you get it and post about your adventures
  3. Old Comment
    If I can find it in my country I will definitely consider it.