Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sexualfeelings

Rate this Entry

Getting closer to reaching my 125 accident point limit...

Posted 04-16-2023 at 11:21 PM by sexualfeelings
Updated 04-17-2023 at 02:55 PM by sexualfeelings

I recently updated my accident point counter and saw that I day 44 points left before I have to go through potty training again. With my point counters resetting at the end of June, and 2 and a half months till then, I'm finding myself become more nervous as I see my counter climb higher.

The hypnosis files and on and off wearing and use of diapers seems to be having an affect on my ability to hold, because I find myself leaking a little into my panties through out the day. Not always enough to count as an accident, but enough for me to wish for my training panties or a diaper.

Today as I was working I noticed that I was leaking and tried to stop it, as I wasn't able to leave my work for the potty. Trying to hold it in didn't work, and I relaxed shortly after tensing, and physically crossing my legs did nothing.

I find myself needing to go to the bathroom more often during the day, and at night it feels like I can't drink before bed or ill have to get up 3 or 5 times to use the restroom. I find myself able to hold for shorter amounts of times compared to even a year ago.

I don't think I'll stop listening to the files or wearing diapers when I can, but I can't help but ask myself the question: hypnosis only works on the willing, so would it be working on my if I really didn't want it?

Most of me hopes that I don't actually cross the line of having to potty train again, but another part of me keeps pushing me farther that I ever thought I'd go.

Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 645 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I can't help but ask myself the question: hypnosis only works on the willing, so would it be working on my if I really didn't want it?
    This is THE question! Seems like you're pretending to be a big girl who has unwilling accidents because of an external cause (hypno)... But we all know you're just a little baby, and that you have no chance of making it without undergoing another potty training, isn't it?
    Anyway, seems like your body knows the answer: a little more every day, it's letting any pretension of being a grown up girl slip away...
    Posted 05-04-2023 at 03:05 AM by CombedThunderclap CombedThunderclap is offline