Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

When life gets in the way

Posted 11-07-2019 at 04:30 PM by Bloxo

This seems to be a recurring theme...but once again I vanished into the ether of real life and shunned my duties on the site.
I apologise to the people on my roleplay thread who were left waiting on the next part of the story, and those I chatted to who found I was not replying...

In truth in recent months I’ve been through much heartache and at the same time made some changes to my life.
Recently I’ve been working on my body, exercising more, eating less and am starting to see some progress and others have noticed this too.
I’ve been spending more time learning Polish...and am trying to find more active pursuits to keep myself in shape.
I threw a killer Halloween party (the batsuit came out again haha).

I’m entering a relationship with someone who is curious about kink, but it’s still very early on...and in truth she’s a virgin, and we are taking things slowly, but I feel things are building up

The girl I mentioned in my last blogs left me in the end and even though we work in the same team, it’s like seeing a stranger, so that has been hard for me.
I think it’s fair to say I lost a lot of my motivation and that is why I haven’t been on the site for a bit.

I’m not saying I’m back exactly...but I may pop in again from time to time, this site can provide some interesting ideas...and when I do get to interact with the girls here I do have fun!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 624 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments