Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 37 votes, 2.00 average.

Dare: naked on a trail walk (previously unpublished)

Posted 10-06-2019 at 10:06 PM by SilverBlue
Updated 12-18-2019 at 04:06 PM by SilverBlue

Hey, so I'm going to blog about another dare I did, that I didn't share in my blog because it wasn't part of the Ultimate Slut Dare, but it does involve nudity.

Right, so I was messaging with someone on getdare, I'll keep him anonymous but if he reads this, he'll know who he is. He suggested we chat on kik and we chatted on there for a while (even exchanged some more pics). Often, I'd be out going for a run on a trail when he'd message me, but we hadn't really done any dares together.

One fine afternoon I said I couldn't chat because I was busy doing a run up to the wind turbine. There are several wind turbines along the hills there now, but this turbine "the wind turbine" was the first, it is a bit of a landmark. There are great views from the top of the hill which makes it popular with walkers or lazy people who just drive up the road to the summit. A few trails lead up to the turbine; a main trail, which everyone takes because its like 3-4 metres wide; and a nice winding trail that goes through the trees, ferns and bushes.

He asked me if I'd ever done a run naked, of course I hadn't. Aside from the obvious reasons, many of the trails I run are popular with hikers, runners or mountain bikers and the chance of being seen is 100%. He was still keen to get me to try getting nude, and I said that the quieter trail up to the wind turbine is probably the safest option.

I live in town, so I couldn't just run naked down the streets.... ok ok, I could, but I'd be seen by (looks out my window to the street) 13 people, 8+ people in cars and thats just outside my window! So yeah, we'd discussed that I would get to the trail, check it was clear, then undress. I would walk for maybe 15-20 minutes until I started getting nearer to the wind turbine, then I'd stop and get dressed again.

I mentioned that the trail was narrow and winding, I couldn't easily hide behind a bush as the trail was mostly lined with trees or thick bushes.He encouraged me not to hide if I saw anyone coming, I think he wanted me to just greet them like it was nothing.

I had run to a spot on the trail where there's a big slab of wood to sit on and some metal sign type thing (I'm trying to picture it in my head but I can't). it was a clearing in the trail and gave me a view over the trees and ferns. I dropped my carry bag and did a quick check further up the trail and then ... fast as I could... I undressed. I pulled my top off first, and sports bra, then my lycra shorts and my runners and ankle socks.I tossed them into the carry bag and moved on from the clearing towards the top of the hill where the turbine is.

Even though it was a sunny day, I did feel the chill without my clothes on. I knew I'd have a head start on anyone coming in the same direction as me, but I was scared as heck that someone would be coming the other way. The trail has a lot of blind corners and I was listening for voices or any signs of someone coming, even getting anxious that someone could catch up to me from behind.

I told him my heart was racing, but like with all dare masters, they just enjoy the predicament. Like the more I stressed, the more he enjoyed it. I did feel itchy and prickly, like in my head I felt like bugs were on me or branches must have scratched me, but there was always nothing.

I might be mis-remembering this, but I think he may have wanted me to touch myself as well - he might remember, it may not have been this occasion. Yep, I was scurrying quickly through the forest trail, or as we call it here "the bush". I wasn't sexually turned on, but my nipples were pointy, maybe that was from nerves and the cool air.

I turned a corner and saw the turbine in the distance, I was closer, and this made the dare all the more nerve raking, I imagined being so close and then to be seen. I didn't hesitate though, and jogged on, the trail was clearer from trees now and I could see much further ahead, so I quickened my pace. I reached a sharp bend in the trail where I could see about 10-15 metres in each direction. Would you believe what I saw at the bend?

Hehe, someone had placed a sheet of wood down, with a small army of wind-up reindeer toys on it, all glued into place. I wanted to take a picture. I dropped my carry bag and removed my clothing, sitting on the bag, I pulled my shorts up, then stood up and pulled my top back on. I dropped my shoes by my feet and slipped my toes in my shoes, looking down at the plastic reindeer, there were maybe 20 different figures. It made me wonder who set them up, or why, when a voice called to me...

"Excuse us, coming through" two middle-aged guys on mountain bikes were riding around the bend. I was startled at first, then I moved aside to let them through. I thought OMG, how close was that, just as I was getting my shoes on. Then I squatted down to get the heels of my shoes on properly. I looked back down the trail and thought... hmmm nah, they wouldn't have seen me putting my top on... would they? I took a snap of the reindeer, "Thanks for making me stop here guys" and ran to the top of the wind turbine. I'd done the dare, time to enjoy the view.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1422 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    There are other occassions which involved you touching yourself then?
  2. Old Comment
    Very remarkable and brave.
  3. Old Comment
    Very nice to read your story
  4. Old Comment
    I often think I have a guardian angel on dares. Many times I am nearly caught but by design of dare or because of a little voice in my head...I will have dressed right before getting caught.
  5. Old Comment
    Hey Zephy,
    I know what you mean. I only stopped at the spot because I saw the reindeer (they're still there by the way). Mountain bikers go so much faster than runners so I don't get much warning, especially if they're coming from behind me. If I had taken a bit longer, or chosen a different spot, they would have caught me dressing, and that would have made me look compromising.