Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Task 2 and 3

Posted 01-10-2021 at 04:27 AM by RainbowSky

Over the next two days Sir set me some further tasks. These were smaller tasks with a focus on humiliation and bodywriting.

Task 2
Equipment Required
  • Washable marker
  • Permanent marker
  • Stopper/plug gag
  • Latex panties

The task
Think and send a list of 10 humiliating words to Sir. Then I would be asked to choose the two most humiliating words. I was then asked to take the two pens and my gag into the bathroom where I was to strip and stand in the expose position in front of my mirror. Put the gag in with the plug in as well. Look myself in the eyes, then lift one boob and write cuntosaurus under it in the permanent marker, then write pussyflap under the other. I was then to remove the plug and say "I am a cuntosaurus" 5 times. Then the same for "I am a pussyflap" then put the plug back in. Once I had done this I was then to take the washable marker and write any of the other words anywhere on my body, take the plug out and say the word 5 times whilst staring myself in the eyes before putting the plug back in and writing a new word, repeating the whole process for the remaining words. Once done I could then wipe off the washable words but leave the permanent ones on. Get dressed and continue my day until bed where I must wear only latex panties to sleep. Sir wanted me to be a drooly mess by the end.

The report
I'm not very good at thinking up humiliating words, I sort of googled them and used ones I already knew. The words I chose were: cunt, cuntosaurus, whore, bitch, cum dumpster, fuckface, slut, pussyflap, cocksucker, and cumguzzler. When Sir asked me to choose two that were the most humiliating I chose Cuntosaurus and Pussyflap as it reduces me from a human to just a cunt to be used. It also suggests that its large or ugly like a dinosaur, and loose (flap) which are humiliating ways to describe a cunt. Sir, definitely achieved his aim of making me feel humiliated. Just looking at myself, naked in the mirror, made me feel very shy and embarrassed and I wanted to cover up but I remained in the expose position until the next instruction arrived. I then put the gag in and pushed the plug in which fills my mouth and stretches it really wide. I then wrote cuntosaurus under my right boob and pussyflap under my left. I removed the plug and stumbled my way through the words I am a cuntosaurus and I am a pussyflap - the gag is quite flexible when the plug isn't in so I was able to move my jaw easily but the words were still difficult to get out clearly, they were very muffled and drool trickled out when I was saying them. I did get better the more I said them though. Halfway through the cuntosaurus one drool began dribbling out my mouth and down my body. It was kind of a relief to put the plug in as it allowed me to swallow. I then wrote cunt on the left breast, removed the plug and said the word five times. It was hard to call myself the names and my cheeks began to blush massively red, but it was also getting me extremely aroused to be called these names and humiliated as I began to feel wetness on my thighs from my leaky cunt. I put the plug back in then wrote whore on my right breast and then took the plug out, said the name and continued this pattern writing Bitch in the centre of my chest, cum dumpster above my pussy, fuckface on my forehead, slut on my left nipple, cocksucker across the bridge of my nose and cumguzzler across my chin. I tried to put them in locations where they were appropriate (like fuckface on face). My embarrassment was huge by the end as I stared back at myself covered in degrading names, drool down my chin and chest, my thighs and pussy shiny with wetness. I stood there for two minutes before I got my cloth and scrubbed the 8 words off leaving the two words under my breasts. I then put my fluffy jumper back on, panties and pyjama trousers. I then sat on my bed with the gag still in writing my report for Sir which he was very happy with and allowed me to remove my gag about half an hour later.
A couple of hours later I then got ready for bed, stripping down to nothing and putting on my latex panties. Latex makes me sweat. I enjoy it a lot, but lying in bed, under my duvet my pussy was boiling. I got to sleep quite quickly, but by the time I woke up in the morning, I had a slight damp patch from sweat on my bed, my cunt was dripping and disgusting. I stripped it off in the bath as it was so wet.

Feelings/thoughts
It completely achieved Sir's aim of making me humiliated and the two words 'Cuntosaurus' and 'Pussyflap' have now become words that remain on my body at all time - I have to keep writing them on. I enjoyed the task immensely as it was all focused on my likes and wasn't pushing any limits or curiosities.

The third task began towards the end of the day (the same one where in the morning I had removed the latex panties after sleeping in them).

Task 3
Equipment required
  • Latex Bodysuit
  • Permanent marker
  • Stopper/plug gag

The Task
Wear my latex bodysuit until bed. Once in the bodysuit rewrite cuntosaurus and pussyflap under your boobs again making sure to say 'I am a cuntosaurus' and 'I am a pussyflap' five time each before reporting back.

The report
I went into my bedroom, stripped, neatly folded my clothes as requested and pulled the latex bodysuit on which was incredible exposing as it is crotchless and has holes for my breasts so stick out of it. I took my permanent marker and then went to the bathroom and lowered my latex to around my waist which was difficult as it involved peeling it off and shuffling it down my body to my waist. I then quickly rewrote the word cuntosaurus under my right breast and then said the words staring at myself in the mirror. It was incredibly embarrassing and humiliating. I then wrote pussyflap under my left breasts and said I am a pussyflap 5 times. It made me blush and it felt humiliating to be reduced to just a single function and not a "human". Sir was pleased with my report but wanted me to remind myself of my function so then requested that I go get my gag, put it on and put the plug in and return to the bathroom. I completed this quickly to await his next instructions. I was told to take the plug out and say the sentences 10 times each, watching myself carefully and looking at how silly I look while saying the words.
I got off the sofa where I was sat, went to my room, grabbed the gag, put it in and hurried to the bathroom staring back at my latexed encased body. Completing the sentences 10 times was incredibly difficult. The words are both words that require a lot of tongue movement/saliva inducing so I was drooling everywhere, all down my chin and chest. I looked ridiculous and sounded ridiculous by the end of the 10 as it became much harder to say without being able to close my mouth properly and watching my tongue flick up and down behind the gag. Sir was pleased with my report and I was allowed to clean up the drool from my chest and chin. I remained in the latex which was very warm until bed.

Feelings/thoughts
By this point in our tasks I am beginning to be conditioned to think of myself as nothing more than a cuntosaurus and a pussyflap. The words are still incredibly humiliating and make me blush loads but I am beginning to start to understand that this is who I am and what I am here for.
Posted in A new beginning
Views 696 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Cuntosaurus is funny and made me laugh I like that word.