Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Coyote

My Slavery i have found myself a mistress. She wishes me to post my days here. So that she can hear all about my humiliation.
Old

Ding Dong Ditch

Posted 03-19-2009 at 05:27 PM by Coyote

My mistress has given me a task of Ding Dong Ditch. I must do at the least 3 houses. but i must do house 2 twice and house 3 thrice.

So I will start when i began to pick my clothes. I was required to do this crossdressed. I chose the following: Red bra, Red thong, Red Dress(extra short, sleevless,cleavage showing),fishnet tights,4.5 inch heels. I stuffed the bra and got into my car. I will skip the drive.

I parked my car in the middle of the neighborhood....
getDare Addict
Posted in My Slavery
Old

I'm A Mommy!!

Posted 03-14-2009 at 01:35 PM by Coyote

ok My latest task from Mistress Becky was to act like a Mommy for a day.

I went out the previous night and bought a baby doll at the dollar store so that i could be ready in the morning.

I woke up at 7 and got dressed. I went to my dresser and got out: Black granny panties, female jeans, white bra,woman's tshirt. I put them on and put on a brunette wig and put on some light makeup. Then i stuffed the bra and began my day.

I went to the couch which was acting...
getDare Addict
Posted in My Slavery
Old

My Time As A Maid.

Posted 03-04-2009 at 08:47 PM by Coyote

My latest task from my mistress was to become a maid and clean my whole house. I dont have an official maid costume so i made do. I laid out on my bed a black lacy thong,a black frilly bra, black midthigh skirt,black 4 inch heels, tight black blouse, and i cut an old t-shirt to make an apron. I put on all of the clothes and went into the bathroom. I grabbed some mascara and applied it then some bright red lipstick and put that on too. Then a blonde wig and tied it back in a bun. Then i grabbed my feather...
getDare Addict
Posted in My Slavery
Old

My Jogging Experience

Posted 03-03-2009 at 09:21 PM by Coyote
Updated 03-04-2009 at 02:47 PM by Coyote

Ok i talked to my mistress a few hours ago and i was given a new task. I was to take a 15 minute jog. But there was a catch . every girl i saw i had to tell her that she had a nice ass. So i get on my shorts and a thong and i'm on my merry way.

I started to run and very soon a saw an attractive woman walking her dog. Darn i hoped i wouldn't meet anyone. So i ran up to her and told her she had a nice ass. She replied "really, you can touch it if i can touch your pecs"
I...
getDare Addict
Posted in My Slavery
Old

Nothing Out Of The Ordinary

Posted 03-03-2009 at 02:29 PM by Coyote

Ok My internet went out sunday night so i could not communicate with my mistres until a few hours ago. So i will start telling my day yesterday morning since i was given tasks to complete every day.

I woke up and the clock said 7:00. I knew that my first task was to take a 10 minute jog. I knew what i was supposed to wear aswell. i grabbed a pair or shorts from my drawer and a lacy pink thong. That was all i was allowed to wear. The thong also had to wedgied very high. I tried to make...
getDare Addict
Posted in My Slavery
Old

Clamp and Whip and Wax

Posted 03-01-2009 at 08:06 PM by Coyote

ok i have had tasks before this but i was not required to blog them. So this is th task that begins my blogging experience.

i Checked my gmail account and there was an email from My mistress. i clicked on it. It had a strict list of rules and tasks that i have to follow every day of my slavery.

Another message she sent after i messaged back said i must act like a wild horse for 5 minutes. And that i must put alot of enthusiasm into it. i Figured that horses are unclothes...
getDare Addict
Posted in My Slavery