Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Depp's Blog of Doom

Enjoy my blog. I'll try and post stuff and update things from time to time.
Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.

You guys make me smile!

Posted 11-09-2009 at 10:24 AM by depp

So occasionally some nut thinks I will bend the rules for him if he spams my inbox. Unfortunately I never check my e-mail (why the contact us forum went away) and the server filters out this sort of junk.

Unfortunately for these individuals I enjoy their desperation. Their abuse only brings smiles to my face. This latest e-mail is a real gem.

I'm not quite sure what pissed off user this is, but last week someone called me "Dick Davenport" and said they infected getDare with Conficker. This amused me as Conficker is a Windows worm and getDare runs Linux (CentOS). To be completely honest, I kinda like the name Dick Davenport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
LOL's ... wow that realy hurt my felling ... what ever I shall do know ... MMMMMmmmmmm I'll think of something. Oh I know a new email account there are 1000's ... I'm disabled so I can do this forever!!!!!

So do tell me/ Are the Americans as stupid as the world thinks they are? I here there now attacking each other. “Shack my head” A country so proud and free Brought down to nothing more than a poverty stricken country. Must be God punishing you for having sex with children.

Remove my profile!!!! This will never stop till it is.
Please continue, I'm getting a rare smile out of your desperation.
Views 20559 Comments 27
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 27

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Do I "lol" or ""?

I can't decide.

xD
    Posted 11-09-2009 at 10:25 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Giggles!!! Kids these days think they can take over the world!
    Posted 11-09-2009 at 10:36 AM by madison.larimore madison.larimore is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Haha what a funny guy. I had to deal with this crazy guy most of last week. But he is gone now.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Do I "lol" or ""?
    Lolpalm! Too bad there isn't an emote for both.

I know what pissed off user you are talking about. It's one that doesn't know how to tell the truth, EVER!

You rarely smile?? I will change that. *Mission Impossible music starts playing* It's my mission!
  5. Old Comment
    Tiger... how about this... LL ?

Posted 11-09-2009 at 11:17 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  6. Old Comment
    That's perfect! LL at those guys!
  7. Old Comment
    For some reason your LL reminds me of Loke. Cue his post in 5... 4... 3... 2...
  8. Old Comment
    How does it remind you of Loke?

(I'm not Loke... or am I? )
    Posted 11-09-2009 at 01:12 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  9. Old Comment
    HAHA see you could try to take that guy seriously but when he cannot construct an angry letter with some hard hitting points its seriously just a LL
    Posted 11-09-2009 at 01:35 PM by dared to perfection dared to perfection is offline
  10. Old Comment
    You are dumb. Now do me a favor... or else I will call you dumb again!
  11. Old Comment
    Someone has issues eh.
  12. Old Comment
    I just got a classic follow-up! I can't count the number of times I've heard this excuse after people figure out they can't get around our detection system. I thought this guy was a 1337 hackzor who was gonna infect my Linux box with Conficker!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by [email protected]
    Hello,

I joined getDare earlier today, to find that after 5 minutes of browsing, my account was blocked by manbearpig, and the reason he gave was:

You have been banned for the following reason:
    I bet ban dodging is also addicting

Yet, TheHollyMonster is the first account I have created on getDare. I think I know the problem however..

Me and my brother share a computer, and he has said that his user, haxial, was banned, so he created more accounts, to try and avoid the ban, but was caught. I wasn't aware of this until after the ban on my account was placed.

I understand that my brother is at fault, and will NOT save passwords anywhere so he cannot use my account, but I would appreciate the ban being lifted, as I am not at fault myself.

Thanks
    TheHollyMonster
  13. Old Comment
    SERIOUS there. Does NOBODY have an original excuse anymore?!
    Posted 11-09-2009 at 02:36 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  14. Old Comment
    How many brothers does he have exactly?
    Are they triplets now?
  15. Old Comment
    Maybe he's just getting warmed up

Stage 2 is HACKGETDARELOL!
    Posted 11-09-2009 at 02:38 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  16. Old Comment
    I'm scared by anyone who is such a elite hacker they can infect my Linux box with a Windows virus I just can't get over the LOL factor of that.

Seriously, I get this excuse all the time when people can't sneak their new accounts past us.

edit: I should also note he "email bombed" me by sending 10 messages from his Yahoo account
  17. Old Comment
    Well you haven't worked out that I'm Brownie yet. So I'll consider myself a genius

Posted 11-09-2009 at 02:43 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  18. Old Comment
    Users like Brownie and Lokelake are timeless. Both are loved and will never be allowed to truly die.
  19. Old Comment
    Are you saying Brownie's still with us?!
    Posted 11-09-2009 at 02:45 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  20. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by depp View Comment
    Users like Brownie and Lokelake are timeless. Both are loved and will never be allowed to truly die.
    Wow depp, you are sooo nice and generous to me. You my friend are truly timeless as well and will never be allowed to truly die.
  21. Old Comment
    He just compared you to one of the worst trolls..
  22. Old Comment
    ...in the dungeon!

(Sorry. Every time you say that word, it has to be done )
    Posted 11-09-2009 at 02:54 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  23. Old Comment
    He seriously only sent 10 emails?! LL He promised that he would send 200 to lag the server. HAHA
  24. Old Comment
    Quote:
    He seriously only sent 10 emails?! LL He promised that he would send 200 to lag the server. HAHA
    Well, the server would start ignoring him long before he got to 200. Even if he did manage to get that many I'm sure his e-mail provider and ISP would not be too happy with a spammer using their services.
  25. Old Comment
    You know depp, I had no idea you could be contacted off of getdare. Geeez, if I knew that, then way back when when you staff was treating me unfairly :cough: Davros too "cough:
    I would have sent you messages, no wonder why you wanted to keep it a secret from me.