Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Welcome to getDare

Posted 08-27-2016 at 03:28 PM by CSasha
Updated 02-07-2020 at 08:27 AM by CSasha

Hello and welcome new user to getDare,

You are probably very eager to get to know some more people with the same kinks as you, or who have the kinks to complement yours. Here's a quick advice how to and how not to do it.

0. Danger danger! Read the getDare Survival Guide.

1. Change your avatar and your profile picture.

2. Click "Blogs" in the menu, and then "Post to your blog" on the left. Create one blog entry with your Likes/Dislikes/Limits. This makes it easy for others to acknowledge which kinks you share with them. A blog entry gives you plenty of space for it. If you need inspiration look into other people's blogs. Many users provide a link to their Likes/Dislikes/Limits in their signature. Or use the awesome Jaro's Ultimate Likes and Limits Questionnaire for Subs. It has never been easier.

3. Create another blog entry with "PM Dares", which means dares others can ask you for via PM. For example: "PM me 'Spank', and I spank each of my buttocks ten times." Again, take a look at other users PM dares or these PM dare proposal lists. Many users also link their PM dares in their profile so keep your eyes open.

4. Add the links to your Likes/Dislikes/Limits and your PM Dares to your signature.

5. Post some replies or an own thread into the forum. Reply to requests of dares and punishment, of course, while using your signature. PM dare other users and ask them to return the favor.

6. Repeat 4. as often as you want. You'll have as many dares and requests as you like.

7. Adjust your Likes/Dislikes/Limits and PM Dares according to your experiences.

That's all for the Dos. There are still some things you shouldn't do:

- DON'T write random people without a reference. You could refer to their Likes/Dislikes/Limits, especially if you share or complement them, or to their blog entries or forum posts. Anyway always be friendly, polite and not too detailed or intimate in the first contact. If you are seeking a Master, Mistress, sub or slave, or just someone to play with, read this how to find, contact and convince others to play with you.

- DON'T request the friendship of random unknown people. First get in contact with them, exchange some messages with them if they like. If that turns out to be a good experience and relationship for both of you, only then consider using that feature.

Alternatively or additionally, read these helpful better words by sweet Butterfly.

So far, take care, have fun and play safe

Your not so new user anymore

Cass
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments