Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Report for Miss K and Sir

Posted 09-26-2022 at 06:08 AM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 06:30 AM by pluky

Usually I wait many, many hours (a full night of sleep actually) to write a report since my Owner is not in a rush, but today I'll make an exception and write it right away for the GD member that gave me the task to read, so I'm a bit shaken and can't really give the writing the same attention I usually would.

I was to put pegs on my nipples and then edge, and only after taking off the pegs, snap my clit for every 30 sec that my edge...
getDare Devil
Old

Toys

Posted 09-25-2022 at 09:51 PM by kinqui
Updated 02-23-2023 at 12:00 AM by kinqui

A list of my toys
Vibrators and similar
  • Doxy wand
  • Satisfyer 3
  • Lovense lush 3
  • Lovense Ferri

Dildos:
  • Wide 6inch rainbow suction
  • Large double suction
  • Average sized dildo
  • Small thin also
  • Bad dragon

Anal toys:
  • Hollow plug with balls inside
  • 5x clear, hollow dilators
  • Short string of beads
  • Long anal probe, 40”
  • b-vibe Snug Plug 5

Others:
  • Sounding set
  • Pull ups
  • High capacity diapers
  • Panties with two built-in dildos
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

𝒮𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒻𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹𝓈

Posted 09-25-2022 at 08:37 PM by pluky
Updated 09-25-2022 at 08:47 PM by pluky

...𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓊𝒷𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒.
  • Good girl
  • No you won't be doing that
  • Obey me
  • Trust me
  • I just need you to try
  • I'm proud of you
  • I forgive you
getDare Devil
Old

I wonder if other females experience this 🤔 (painful contractions)

Posted 09-24-2022 at 04:05 PM by pluky
Updated 09-24-2022 at 04:34 PM by pluky

On my PMS (premenstrual syndrome : set of symptoms that occur the few days before a period due to hormonal changes) I always get these cramps whenever I'm turned on, it's like I start thinking of something or reading something, the arousal goes up but instead of reaching a peak as usual, I get hit by this sudden pain similar to any regular period cramp, then the arousal goes down.

I never had the opportunity to ask other females about that (except one indirectly), not exactly the kinda thing...
getDare Devil
Old

I want to struggle for someone

Posted 09-23-2022 at 12:50 PM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 06:31 AM by pluky

Honestly I came to wonder how people manage to enjoy themselves from getting dares from random people on the forums.

I tried to experiment a bit with that lately, especially in the light of the situation where I was about to lose my Dom, and then having him back but in a more limited way, leading me to look at other possibilities of achieving fun.

A lot of things I tried were still fun, I didn't mind the light pussy stretching thread that I made.

But whenever...
getDare Devil
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Virtues of Kink

Posted 09-21-2022 at 07:45 PM by lola.fox

I was looking through past blogs of mine and saw I had a post about kink peeves of mine and thought I should counter that with some advice I wish I'd gotten when I first came around gD. I think these virtues would help any kinkster online or in person really, and although they seem obvious I hope it'll help out someone who might be struggling and need some guidance. Please do let me know what you consider to be a kinky virtue!

Virtues of Kink

Patience - You need...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Rants
Old

Toy Review - Lovense Domi 2

Posted 09-21-2022 at 04:12 PM by lola.fox

TL/DR: A vibrating wand massager with bluetooth capabilities and several power levels.

Pros: The major draw of this toy is that it can be controlled remotely. There are so many options with Lovense to play with long distance partners - one on one, being controlled by a group, syncing your toy with your partners so they move in tandem and even having it sync to music or a game. The app is very easy to use and I’ve had very few connection issues, it’s definitely...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Toy Reviews