Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > res

Rate this Entry

[DareWeek] The Night before starting

Posted 11-25-2013 at 03:19 PM by res
Updated 11-25-2013 at 03:21 PM by res

I thought it would be a nice idea to just share this story on my blog as it is the first bigger dare I am willing to take. Looking forward to a nice week and some new experiences.

The Night Before Starting

Task (Given by Nwbie):
What is the amount of days you last came, take 10 and subtract the days since you last came (so if you came 3 days ago you get 7). Now get completely naked and edge once, than spank each ass cheek 2 times the number (7 means 14 spanks each). Now do as many edges as your number and in between each edge pinch each nipple 10 times.
Now lick 2 finger until they're really wet and finger your asshole with them for about 5 minutes and edge once more with your fingers in there.
Than go to sleep completely naked.

Report:
Subtracting the 4 days since my last orgasm from the 10 I got myself 12 nice spanks for each cheek and 6 edges with all in all 60 pinches. Well, already I was really – not – looking forward to the pinches, but well – so be it.
I waited to begin until my housemate went to sleep – around 10 PM local time. Certainly do not want him to catch me. Getting naked wasn't that big of a deal as I generally am not the kind of person having problems with my own body. Spanking myself... well for me it's always kinda weird. I do not like the way I have to bend to get to my own cheeks and so I just tried to get over with it, maybe being a bit to hasty with my spanks – still they left my bum with a reddish touch.
Next up was edging. I generally enjoy edging – the feeling of nearly having an orgasm always turns me on so much. Well generally there is a 'happy' end to this part, but well, not today. I tried to get over it fast, it is kinda late right now and I wanted to write the report afterwards (right now...). The first one took me about 5 minutes. I was kinda aroused today, looking forward to the possibly fun and also challenging week of tease, surely helping me out there.
After the first edge, I almost forgot to pinch my nipples... but shortly before I started getting 'to work' again, I remembered I had missed something and got it down... and damn, that hurt, nipples are so sensitive. My arousal certainly lowered thanks to these and so it took me around 2 minutes again for the next edge. On the second one I could not hold back but moan a tad – one of my weaknesses you could say.
Nothing interesting from here on out, just did the same thing over and over again, pinching, edging and moaning a bit.
Still, one last part had to be done and that was fingering my own ass. I have to say, that stating my ass is not stretched would be my greatest understatement for this year. Fitting two fingers in there really is my limit, no idea why, to be honest. So after licking my fingers and getting them in there I started to fuck myself with them. Took the time, 5 minutes. Well, I'm possibly just doing it wrong, but arousal through anal stimulation... nah, not really. Edging with two fingers in my ass turned out to be an athletical masterpiece as I had laid down for the fingering... leading to some strain on my body in order to get my two hands to two places.
Still – the last edge was reached and certainly I'm tired right now. Off to sleep – naked of course (it's cold, jeez).
Posted in DareWeek
Views 1855 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments