Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MysticalMadness

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Help

Posted 02-10-2021 at 08:14 PM by MysticalMadness

Looking for ways to ground, center, and/or reset myself. My usual method (scenes) is not available and meditation/asmr/hypnosis dont really help. Advice?
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Acceptance

Posted 01-22-2021 at 09:40 PM by MysticalMadness
Updated 01-22-2021 at 09:45 PM by MysticalMadness (Grammar)

Hey all, I have what I think is a general dating/relationship question as I have no experience with traditional dating. I was voicing some of my frustrations to a friend and her advice to me was that I need to think about what I can bring into a relationship that no one else can. Ive been stewing on this on and off for a few months.

Realistically, this isn't possible. Im not pretty by most peoples standards. Im a plain Jane and I dont like makeup (not to mention im also what is known
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Non-Sexual Dynamics and Scenes

Posted 11-30-2020 at 02:34 PM by MysticalMadness

I’m here today to write about a topic that many here seem to know little about or have little experience with, and I’m going to be using the wonderful world of the internet and Google fu to help me explain something because it’s something that bugs me.

For starters, let me explain the beginnings of this.

I have a Fetlife account. On my Fetlife, I have several “relationships” listed, but nothing written about the role those people play in my life.

From my
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Vent: I do what I want!

Posted 11-17-2020 at 01:53 PM by MysticalMadness
Updated 11-17-2020 at 01:59 PM by MysticalMadness

This is going to be a vent post. I just need to get it out and didn't really have anywhere else.

I am so so sick of people in my local community and people I know telling me what I am, what I am not, and what I can or cannot have in a relationship.

"You are not a slave, you are a submissive."
"You are not a submissive, you are a slave."
"Because you are a submissive, you can't have a TPE"
"You can't have high protocol and
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Thank You, getDare

Posted 11-15-2020 at 01:58 PM by MysticalMadness

I have been a gD member for a while now. Not as long as some others, of course. But I still kind of feel like a gD veteran.

I have come and gone and come back a few times, mostly for the chat but also to browse the forums once in a while just to see if there is anything interesting.

What I'm finding is that, lately, I've felt like I've come home. I feel safe here. I've started to be myself again and I've felt myself become my little self when in chat lately. My playfulness
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

needed a safe place

Posted 02-08-2016 at 07:40 PM by MysticalMadness

I came here to write about this because I didn't know where else to turn. I'll probably look at this tomorrow and think "what the hell was I so upset about?" Being a little just means I'm a bit sensitive I guess.

A few weeks ago, I started messaging a guy on fet who identified as a daddy dom. He seemed like an ok guy. Was demisexual like I am, stated in his profile that he "was looking to date and make connections and if something more came out of it, that was ok too"....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Perfect Week w/ Sir

Posted 05-17-2015 at 05:49 PM by MysticalMadness

I just spent a week in a way that I never thought I would.

I have had an online play partner (officially) for a few months now. Prior to this, my Sir and I had been amazing friends, growing ever closer. He was there for me when I was depressed, when I was happy, when I was angry or frustrated, and he never once lost patience with me, my problems, or my venting. We had played on and off in the past. I have always come back to him to play with.

Sir decided to come and visit...
Posted in Uncategorized