Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

#20 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Back to edging

Posted 11-30-2020 at 03:06 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#20 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Back to edging

After a nice day off yesterday, my master introduced some new rules for this week:
  • at least 5 edges to be completed each morning (separate from that days challenge)
  • for all edges (including challenges) the maximum time you can rest between edges is set to 60 seconds and this will decrease over the week
  • Everyday you must watch at least 1 cum compilation video at least 10 minutes long ( you can use
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Non-Sexual Dynamics and Scenes

Posted 11-30-2020 at 02:34 PM by MysticalMadness

I’m here today to write about a topic that many here seem to know little about or have little experience with, and I’m going to be using the wonderful world of the internet and Google fu to help me explain something because it’s something that bugs me.

For starters, let me explain the beginnings of this.

I have a Fetlife account. On my Fetlife, I have several “relationships” listed, but nothing written about the role those people play in my life.

From my
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Detailed Likes/Dislikes

Posted 11-30-2020 at 07:39 AM by subaisha

I was asked recently to put up a more detailed description of my likes and dislikes and I thought it was a wonderful idea to those who would like to know more. This is an addition to my originally “About, Likes/Limits and Rules” blog post, so please check this one out too before you send me and dares or tasks.
Obviously, those are essentially just guidelines, so you know why I like/dislike certain things and what would fit best for tasks/punishments. How you use that information in the end if
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Naked in sex shop dare! 😱

Posted 11-30-2020 at 02:57 AM by ClaireScott

This dare was from a person I chatted with on another site but thought it was a fun one and hadn’t done anything like it before. So here’s a report for your reading pleasure.

The dare: Wearing heels, I had to go to local sex shop wearing a butt plug, strip naked except for shoes and either 1) buy some lube to reapply on butt plug before getting dressed and leave, or 2) try on a bondage collar while naked in the shop and ask someone what they think. If the person replies with any positive...
Posted in Uncategorized