Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Three Things

Posted 09-28-2017 at 08:39 PM by lola.fox
Updated 09-29-2017 at 06:33 AM by lola.fox

I’ve been browsing the forums more often than normal due to a little extra free time at work. I noticed a few patterns in threads, some blogs, and even through conversations I’ve had in chat and through kik. I decided to pair this with a journaling prompt I’d read a while back and make a list of three things that it seems like everybody wants, but I’m very happy without.

1. Punishments

I see a lot of requests for punishments - not that this is a new thing. Even when I joined...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old

Rules and PM dares

Posted 02-14-2017 at 07:21 PM by RinOkumura
Updated 07-15-2020 at 12:40 AM by RinOkumura
Tags pm dares, rules

PM Dares
-PM kitten BLADDER and kitten will drink x (250 ml) cups of water and hold for y hours (max x-3 y-6)
—PM kitten BOWL and Kitten will drink water/milk (your choice) from a bowl on the floor for the next hour.
-PM kitten SNACK and kitten will eat a small snack off of a bowl/plate on the floor without her hands.
—PM me PET <rules> and Kitten will act as a good pet by following your rules. (Within limits). You decide the duration of this dare.
-CRAWL X and
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A word on sexism (or two)

Posted 12-30-2016 at 11:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:30 AM by CSasha

I like to participate in threads, people asking for dares, tasks, rules, other contributions, possibly PM dares. I like to be creative and supportive. Recently I noticed that despite others I didn't contribute to a few threads with a certain shared attribute. I feel that I need to tell you why.
Quote:
If you are a woman ... Girls may ...
I am a sexist. Admitted. Guilty. But I still hate it. I am not sure if I am in support of certain gender quotas in real life. If at all, they should be for both...
Oracle
Old

Bureaucrats: Fantastic PM dares for rule lovers

Posted 12-23-2016 at 08:24 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-13-2019 at 03:56 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. And some people LOVE rules. Now because rules usually go along with the own preferences and dislikes you'll only find a few proposals here. Still, I hope you find some inspirations for your own rules focused PM dares. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe and sane! Submitting to...
Oracle
Old

Temporary rules from dice dare

Posted 12-16-2016 at 01:29 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Tags rules

Due to losing in loser has to thread, I have to do this dice dare

I got -:

6- 2 months (from 17th December until 17th February)

Now to the rules!

EDGING
3- In order to keep clean, you must edge. If you want to take a shower, you must edge first. If you want to wash your hands, you must edge first. If you want to brush your teeth, you must edge first. Edges must be completed prior to completing the action. You can guess how...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Rules

Posted 09-08-2016 at 01:23 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 09-25-2016 at 10:43 AM by Matt:
Tags rules

Rules from my rules thread will be posted here. (Rules will start on Monday 12th Sept until Sunday 25th Sept)

1) Everyday you will ask Asher88 what area of your body you should spank and spank that area 200 times using a wooden spoon. (BondageLisa)
Monday - Ass
Tuesday - Sit spots
Wednesday - Left ball
Thursday - Right ball
Friday - Left sit spot
Saturday - Right Sit spot
Sunday - 100 to each inner thigh
Monday - cock head!!
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My rules while Topping

Posted 08-14-2016 at 12:12 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-08-2018 at 12:18 PM by CSasha

As a Top

As a top I have been called sweet and mean. Hits the nail if you ask me.

If you are looking for some fast fun, a small dare or getting right to it without much talking, here are my requirements for you:

- The three first magical words are: "Hello", "Please" and "Thank you". No matter how horny you are or in what hurry to be dared, satisfied or satisfy, if you don't take the time for the very basic politeness, you leave...
Oracle