Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Update: Add thread free for all

Posted 08-02-2020 at 10:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 08-22-2021 at 12:28 PM by CSasha

Sometimes you can see someone posting an add thread, for example: Add spanks, I spank myself 10 times for every post until one week from now.

The more the merrier, I thought, so you can always join the Add thread free for all.

Basic rules

Just post if you want to add tasks to other people.

You may always double post, but not more. If you posted twice in a row, wait until someone else posted or one hour has passed.

You...
Oracle
Posted in Games, TORD Online
Old

Stick to your rules (as long as it is healthy)

Posted 03-20-2020 at 04:46 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Hello folks, dear readers and friends,

Very recently I had a brief reminder about play and rules again. Last times it was more about overdoing it and taking care of yourself. This time it's not about sticking to rules not only as a paragraph to stick to the rules.

I put up a new add thread, free-for-all this time. So everyone can make a promise there about what to do controlled by others, in this case via posts. And of course, when we make such a promise, we want others...
Oracle
Old

Rules

Posted 02-26-2020 at 04:33 AM by RubinPhoxx (My life and experience on getDare.)
Updated 02-28-2020 at 12:37 PM by RubinPhoxx

My current rules are as follows:
  • Must make a new Blog post at least once per week
  • Must post in at least 3 threads per week

I am open to ideas and suggestions!!

I would welcome rules focused on:
  • community engagement
  • blogging upkeep & posting
  • Daily/weekly posting requirements

PM, or leave a comment with your suggestions and I will give it serious thought and reply
Old

Current rules and playtime balance

Posted 02-03-2020 at 06:52 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 02-04-2020 at 05:26 AM by CSasha

ABANDONED

- I am not aloud to sexually touch or pleasure myself or even have an orgasm except for using up playtime, or when Sir tells me to.
- I am only allowed anal during playtime or when Sir tells me to.
- I am only allowed to wear my collar except for when doing oral or when using up playtime or when Sir tells me to.
- I have to wear the collar when doing oral.
- I get 1 minute of playtime for each 3 full minutes of oral.
- I am supposed to try to...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Another experience with slaves

Posted 12-22-2019 at 08:08 PM by CSasha (I love words)

I just went off from some time in a kinky chat, the shared roulette chat from fap roulette if you want to know. Just some distraction while working on another fap roulette. I am a bit upset and still satisfied with what happened, so let me share it with you.

As usually, plenty of people there shared pics asked for tasks. So I took on some of them. The first one was just looking for some fap instructions when posting his dick pic, and then asked me if he could be my slave. I gave him some...
Oracle
Old

About, Likes/Limits and Rules

Posted 10-14-2019 at 01:20 PM by subaisha
Updated 02-09-2023 at 09:58 AM by subaisha

About

I'm 25, female (cis) and pansexual. I've always been somewhat submissive, though I don't necessarily need it in my dating life. I've gathered a bit of experience in the past years, though nothing long-term. I'm rather busy right now, so I probably won't be active 24/7 but you can always send me dares and tasks, I'll do them when I can.
I'm in a relationship right now and my girlfriend is more vanilla, however she is okay with me being on here, which means I'm not looking
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.83 average.

Report on rules

Posted 04-26-2019 at 10:03 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

The dancing king was given some rules by LitDarkness to follow and was asked to report on them in a blog. So here is his brief report.

1. For 10 minutes a day, dance

Well the dancing king felt quite silly doing this one, usually did while his dinner was cooking. Just played some music from YouTube and danced along too it (if you can call it dancing, basically just moving his body randomly to the music...) the dancing king was glad no one was watching!

getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized