Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > subaisha

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

PM Dares

Posted 10-14-2019 at 01:21 PM by subaisha
Updated 11-24-2022 at 11:10 AM by subaisha

Here's a list of PM dares you can send me. I've put them into different categories and colored them according to how challenging a dare will be for me. The green dares are easy and mostly for my own enjoyment, the orange dares can be more challenging and the red dares are more painful/hard for me to do. The blue ones can be either depending on your choice.

Pain

ass x: I'll spank my ass x times. Feel free to add a tool, position etc. (max: 100)

clamps x: I'll put on nipple clamps and leave them there for x minutes (max: 10). You can add anything for me to do during that time.

pussy x: I'll spank my pussy with a wooden spoon x times. (max: 20)

slap x: I'll snap my clit with a rubber band x times. (max: 10)

pain: I'll have to spank my pussy and my nipples 10 times each and then put clamps on my clit and nipples for 10 minutes while kneeling in the corner.

Orgasm Control

edge x: I'll edge x amount of times. (max: 10)

pleasure: I'll masturbate and cum at a place of your choice and with an item of your choice. NOTE: Please look at my limits before sending anything in.

Humiliation/Degradation

mark: Send me a word or sentence and I'll write it on my body using a marker and leave it there for 24 hours.

fuck and suck: I will fuck my dildo for 10 minutes (no cumming), then lick it clean and deep throat it for another 10 minutes.

slut: I'll either not wear a bra or underwear (your choice) to my next day at work/uni. You can also decide what type of pants/skirt or shirt I wear. NOTE: Public is a limit, so I won't wear anything that is completely revealing.

write for me x: I will write a line of your choosing x times. For every mistake I make, I'll have to spank each ass cheek 5 times. (max. 30)

corner time x: I'll stand naked in the corner for x minutes (max. 20).

wet day: Before I leave for uni/work the next time, I will edge with my underwear on until my underwear is completely soaked. I won't change my underwear until I'm back home.

clothes: Decide what I'm going to wear the next time I go outside.NOTE: Public is a limit, so please nothing completely revealing.

insult: Insult me. I have to reply thanking you and agreeing with what you said. I'm not allowed to talk back to you. (only 5 per day/person)

truth: Ask me any question and I'll answer it as truthfully and detailed as I can. (no private information, e.g. my adress / follow up questions are allowed but they aren't part of the dare anymore) - only 5 per day/person

yes or no: Send me a question and I'll have to truthfully reply with either yes or no. I'm not allowed to explain my answer any further. (follow up questions are allowed and aren't part of the dare anymore)

Others

sleep tight: I'll sleep naked with my ankles tied together.

plug: I'll put a plug in my ass and wear it for the next hour. You can add anything for me to do during that time.

punish: I have to ask you or a gd member of your choice for a punishment.

good morning: Send me a dare I'll do right after I woke up.

good night: Send me a dare I'll do right before I go to bed.

obey: You can send me any dare/task of your choice and I will have to do it (within my limits, of course, and only once per day).

rule x: I'll have to follow a rule of your choice for x days. (max: 7)

no max!: Combine this with a pm dare of your choice and the maximum number I've set won't matter anymore. You can only use this on one dare per day. [Also, please be reasonable with the number - you can chose whatever you want but if I won't be able to handle it, it's not really worth it]

dare x: Send me a PM-Dare of your choice and I'll add it for x days. (max: 7)

-> You are allowed to send me as many as you want unless stated otherwise.
-> You can send in as many dares in a single pm as you want. Some of the dares are also designed in a way that they can be combined, e.g. 'good morning' and 'ass x'.
-> All pm dares can also be used as inspiration for tasks. The limits don't really applys here anymore, though I would suggest you still use them as a guideline as I set them for a reason (:
-> I'll usually just inform you that I have completed a dare, so if you want a more detailed report, please tell me beforehand

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 907 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments