Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Current state of Chastity cage design

Posted 10-04-2019 at 10:57 AM by CSasha

Chastity is one of my kinks I discovered just in the recent few years. It has given me so extreme arousal that it made me shiver and heat up like a bitch several times. A wonderful experience.

I am happy whenever I see others like Jaro dig into. to safety precautions like a key for emergency it's a theatre of mind, about the feeling of being forced while doing it consensual. That's why I see it not far away from denial as Chephren does it, for example.

But chastity is also a little helper in the denial, a physical reminder and additional restriction to getting off. It's not an unbreakable barrier though. The brain is the biggest sexual organ, not the genitals, and that organ in your head is totally fired up by chastity.

But, I'd still like chastity cages to be more inescapable and less harmful to cock and balls at the same time. Still going through different devices with different options, I am longing for progress in mankinds chastity cage technology. We just need more engineering power and research on chastity devices (and strap-ons), don't you think so?

Obviously, it's difficult to keep holding a chicken by it's neck without strangling it, right? Among my chastity cage collection, there are plenty of devices where the ballsack is safe from retrecting. At least I haven't tried that hard. Without cutting the blood flow off. I found these agile base rings working best for that, though closing them is most often a bit of a hazzle. You have to have patience with that.

Then, the cock pipe is a different issue. I tried these black anti-pull out inlays with a CB-6000, the holytrainer v3 with a guardian, and the vice with it's delivered anti-pull out of various sizes. The basic idea I get from it is to make more resistance in one direction (pulling out) then into the other (putting it in) or in both, kind of like a barbed hook. Of course, we don't want to cause any harm, so it's better done without any pointy things like some anti-pull out try. The little cock is not under good control, and even if, it's about preventing movement, not harming. Any harm rather ends chastity early and makes more reluctant to more chastity (though genitals have one of the best regeneration rate among body regions I heard).

In my experience, even edges or just pressed rounded surfaces can easily cause skin issues and bruises at least. Plus, I haven't found a suitable set-up with a pressure high enough to prevent movement and low enough to allow healthy blood flow. So far, it still hade been some interesting feelings with the vice and the holytrainer with guardian so far.
I just cannot imagine that we can't find a solution for restricting a pipe to a limited movement space without piercing it and without blocking off it's internal flow. I think we are too clever to not find a solution for that one day.

On the other hand, there is good news about that even with the escapibility, given the right attitude, long-term chastity still works. Even with the cleaning issue, there are plenty of longterm examples getting along without opening it. I am rather more on the cautious side with that, though.

What's your knowledge and experience?
Do you think there will be one inescapable, safe chastity cage one day? Or never?
Do you have any experience with chastity belts?
Posted in Toys
Views 2747 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    if chastity cages have a variety of shortcomings by your description, wouldn't a proper full belt solve these issues?
  2. Old Comment
    Only limited experience, but, like you, find chastity exciting and beguiling. It seems unlikely that a truly inescapable device will be made as the human male genitalia are enormously elastic and versatile. Anything narrow enough to prevent movement would also restrict blood flow to dangerous levels. What that says about male evolutionary history and relationships i am keen to avoid thinking about for too long.

That said, it may be possible to use a belt device with tube that could make escape sufficiently difficult that a user may not think about it. Like you say, 90% of chastity is mental. That's where the thrill lies, for me, and is also the hardest thing to overcome. When i made 99 days (combined, two periods) earlier this year it was because i had a Mistress who cared enough to check in and set teases. Knowing i was amusing Her made it doable for me. My recent paltry 8 and a bit days was because i didn't have anyone to amuse or please. In short, no one cares.

For me, the most important part of chastity is the feeling that someone else cares about my sexuality and pleasure, even if only in a negative (positive?) way.

However, that is, in large part, coloured by the fact that i have not had sex more than 23 times in the last eleven years of marriage and just 30 times in the year before that. And i have only had one partner. Oh, and the latest drought is now at 39 months. Combined, that makes my own forays into this link a little unusual. My wife doesn't care at all about my sexuality and never has, what she does know, in her words, makes her hate me.

In that context, it is perhaps unsurprising that someone being in charge of my chastity is such a big deal and why not having that aspect mea s i keep failing alone.

My longest period without unlocking for any reason, including cleaning, was nine days in March. Usually managed about five to seven days. This latest bout was beset by unlocks so as to get sleep.

Thank you for your invitation to share experiences.

Connie
  3. Old Comment
    In my opinion I thought the vice was fairly comfortable... but my chastity play is just play and not long term
    Updated 10-04-2019 at 07:13 PM by Dman1212
  4. Old Comment
    I am not sure if there ever will be an inescapable cage. Although I must say I have so far not found a way to escape my Holy Trainer v3. I think it's a very good device in that regard.

It's also comfortable enough but, like all cages, it doesn't actually prevent me from getting hard so if I do.... it's bad!

Maybe a full-on belt would be easier and much more secure. They exist for men too, but they're even more expensive than a good cage and I'm not sure how to wear one discretely in public.
  5. Old Comment
    Well, the price of a belt isn't that much once you have gone a way into chastity. I have surely spend over 1,000€ on different chastity devices, probably more than 2,000€ even. While I don't regret haven't tried out that many, there are only 3 chastity devices I currently consider to wear, among them none of the cheap. For starters I'd recommend not buying any cheap chastity cage beyond maybe the first, and it should be one similar to one of the major one's holytrainer, CB-6000, vice. Right then, if you go for plastic, I'd recommend spending the bigger amount to buy the original (and no, just because they write it was the original, but it's still only a fraction from the original price, it most likely isn't the original).
    Just for the metal ones, I can't say. I have many of those, too, but just one of the three in consideration is metal.

I have looked at chastity belts for men several times. But yes, the visbility, noise, etc. I just don't know. And of course, it's not as easy to spend 1,000€ or more on one device. And then the measurement.
  6. Old Comment
    Tried the following yesterday: get stiff, tape the cock with sport tape (wouldn't do it with any tape), apply the vice with anti-pull out. I wore it for only a couple of hours. But, though I didn't try the very hardest, couldn't pull out by the best efforts, means even with directly trying to pull and squeeze out my flacid cock, didn't work. Removing the tape went fine. No solution for days due to cleaning issues, but, just an experiment and share of thought.
    if there was an option to make the dick wider somewhere along the line ...