Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > 2EggsOverEasy

Rate this Entry

About My Dares

Posted 06-24-2008 at 05:49 AM by 2EggsOverEasy
Updated 06-24-2008 at 11:11 AM by 2EggsOverEasy

I figured I should probably explain some about the dares I've posted recently. There is some common thread to them, if you have figured that out already.

Personally, I'm not into dares that require a trip to the grocery store, the home improvement store AND a little boutique on the corner. C'mon, who has 250 feet of rope, five pairs of handcuffs and three gallons of maple syrup? If you do, great, but I don't.

I am into dares that require little more than a willing spirit to be adventurous and push someone to step outside their comfort zone. In my humble opinion (yes, I did spell it out on purpose), THAT is what really makes a dare daring.

I do try to include options in my dares that will provide darees (I think I invented that word, unless someone else wants to claim it...) with the ability to choose something will challenge them, but not so much that they won't want to do the dare at all. I hope I succeed, but, as they (those mysterious and often evil "they" people), the proof is in the pudding. If you find something you like, let me know. If you find something you don't like, let me know. If you have an idea or suggestion, let me know.

I just want to know if these sorts of dares prompt anyone else into action. If they don't, I'll stop wasting everyone's time! Promise! If they do, I'll keep dreaming...for some reason, that's where most of these ideas come from. Must be the product of demented or deranged mind, I know.

Its great to have found a venue like this! Thanks for the opportunity to share. <sniffle, sniffle>

Now go be daring....
Posted in Insight
Views 1266 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    i really like you, everything you write just flows into the next (lack of more inventive word) thing. Your dares are really well constructed and considerably idiot proof, with the amount of detail on what to do.
    Thank you for joining.
    Posted 06-24-2008 at 02:36 PM by dared to perfection dared to perfection is offline
  2. Old Comment
    If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot