Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jachris

Rate this Entry

task 3

Posted 04-04-2009 at 04:47 PM by jachris

my mistress who has never seen me before due to my foolish lack of cameras or web cams has commanded me to describe for her reading pleasure my sexual organ and as i am a male, my penis.

my erect penis stands about 5 to 7 inches in length, this is nothing great as it is a normal or slightly above normal range. it may be about an inches to 2 inches in diameter again this is normal or maybe a bit above normal. its smooth slightly reddened head when its at its hardest of course sticks slightly forward angling away from me so as to not shoot cum on me when i ejaculate. down the shaft smooth skin of the shaft the slightly reddened color continues until it fades towards the bottom into a normal skin color. if you continue down you will find my scrotum or ball sack i have to suspended 2 to 4 inches from my body this as well is skin color with a slightly red tint to it. when it my penis is stimulated by a woman's hand or other part, the muscles in it seem to contract causing it to pull forward slightly. when that stimulation is continues my penis will begin get stiffer and harder almost like a hard peace of rubber, hard yet slightly flexible. if this stimulation again continues it will begin to shudder as the muscles contract even more eventually i will ejaculate or cum. after some time my penis will eventually become soft and slowly and small about 1 inch long and 1 inch in diameter.

i hope this is descriptive enough to please my mistress i really wish to make her happy.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1312 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments