Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Rate this Entry

Fantasy #1: Deny me Forever

Posted 06-01-2019 at 05:41 PM by PrincessJessica
Updated 06-03-2019 at 04:00 PM by PrincessJessica
Tags denial, fantasy

Deny me Forever

It started as a tease. A simple tease given to me by my former Mistress that festered grew and then blossomed into a fantasy. “My name’s Princess Jessica and I want to be denied forever”. The thought makes my dicklet twitch. To be stuck in infinite arousal, destined never to get that sweet release until my balls go blue and my head is swimming in horny thoughts.

I wouldn’t want to know though. The idea of actually being denied forever is so unattainable to actually do and unreachable as a goal that I know I wouldn’t do well with it. I need things putting in small doable bite-sized chunks. I’d imagine it would start like any other denial, my dicklets enjoyment belonging to someone else to control & toy with as they see fit. Little would I know. I’d also like to be teased mercilessly throughout, feeling my dicklet ache with desire is a feeling like no other. I love it; and I know I’m embarrassingly easy to get hugely horny when denied.

After the initial teasing stage was complete I’d be given a “chance” to cum. In truth, it’d be near impossible, something to satisfy only a tick box in terms of “at least I gave you a chance” and satisfy my tormentor's sadism. Perhaps numbing cream on my dicklet, perhaps by humping (near impossible) or giving me just 30 seconds unexpectedly (perhaps randomly when chatting about non-kink things so my arousal levels were zero). I’d try. Oh boy, I’d try. I’d moan at the injustice but get more turned on by it in truth. If I wanted to be treated fairly I’d join a union, not hand over my orgasms.
Then, at my most vulnerable, I’d be locked in chastity. I thought I was so close, then to not only have it ripped from under me but also made worse by not even being able to touch! I hate not being able to touch, my dicklet craves attention like a little puppy (or a President but let’s not get onto politics ) I’d be given little relief with only the ability to edge occasionally, each time my dicklet becoming more sensitive. Easier to edge. Less and less time of enjoyment until I began to forget about my desire to orgasm and just focus on my desire to touch. My mind would be broken.

The thing I worry about most with long chastity play is the way it limits the potential to play. I don’t get any desire through anal and only a little through pain (it’s a relatively small window of enjoyment for me between that glorious feeling and just ouchy). My tormentor knows that well though, they’re just getting started. Perhaps we’re months down the line now (and maybe years in the relationship as a whole).

At my weakest I’d be given a small mercy; “well you can’t possibly cum yourself so I’ll let you get other people off instead”. I’d blush, I’d complain and I’d get scared. As someone entirely unexperienced here I’d need a whole lot of encouragement to go through with this. Some very vague hope of an orgasm would probably do it, or maybe just the knowledge it would make my tormentor very happy. I’d be forced to take maybe my tormentor to orgasm initially. Build up my courage before very slowly building up to total strangers. It’d all be safe sex, it’d mostly be oral except for a handful of women perhaps kind enough to let my clumsy hands wander. By this point, I’d get enjoyment, not through my own orgasms but other people’s.

The final step, was this an offline relationship, would be to become a cuckold. Even if I weren’t necessarily the boyfriend of my tormentor to be locked, perhaps able to watch as they fucked their brains out and had beautiful orgasm after beautiful orgasm. All the while with my key dangling round their neck, all the while humiliating me along with their latest partner. “Nope, he doesn’t mind...o this little thing around my neck, sure you can borrow it if you want”. Gulp. I’d be at their mercy and my horny mind would very likely begin to crave more and more extreme things as time passed. My dicklet would truly belong to someone else.

Like most fantasies a lot of that is unlikely. It’d be a challenge for my prostate health (I’d have to ruin semi-regularly after a while) and mental health. It’d just be a challenge to control myself for that long as I get prodded in new ways. Just to feel my orgasms slowly slip away and be helpless at doing anything about it as I’m pushed further and further into my predicament. Becoming more and more horny; feeling all that exciting energy swimming around in my body. Helpless and horny. O dark fantasies of my mind, I hope you stay there forever trapped; and at the same time I desperately hope you’re unleashed upon me (in some form, maybe a little kinder and more achievable eek).
Views 1406 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is very descriptive. Hopefully the fantasies come true in a more attainable way.