Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

500th and Final Edge Dare & Report

Posted 08-26-2012 at 10:25 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-26-2012 at 01:27 PM by Rose_Angel

That’s right! My 500 edge challenge is over! I’ve had them now. I started my 500th edge dare with 6 edges to go.

I hinted on the Sub Wars thread that my 500th edge challenge was supposed to be physical and leave me sore for a few days. However, I start going into work tomorrow for the fall, and the idea of being sore while doing things required of a teacher… just did not bode well with me. So I asked Dravot to change his plans and create a new 500th edge dare for me. However, I
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fun with YellowIsles Part 1

Posted 12-20-2012 at 04:28 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 12-20-2012 at 07:37 PM by Rose_Angel

This is about half of the text session. The second half is posted and is linked at the bottom.

[1:45:24 AM] Rose: hahaha

Rose: I think you may want some time not being owned for a while, lol

Rose: I think you'll eventually want to again though

Rose: as you said... the fun of being free will become dull to you eventually

YellowIsles: Youre right of course.

Rose: but for now

Rose: I'm glad...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fun with YellowIsles Part 2

Posted 12-20-2012 at 06:46 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 12-20-2012 at 07:32 PM by Rose_Angel

Fun With YellowIsles Part 1

Rose: also, I'd like you to take a picture of yourself in your oiled body after putting the clamp on, and just save it. In the future when you're more comfortable, I'd very much like to see it, perhaps via screenshare so that you're not sending it email. But again... just in the future. And even if you're never comfortable sharing it, I want you to have something to remember this first session with me by.

YellowIsles: Yes Mistress
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A day in the life of... 4

Posted 06-19-2013 at 12:32 PM by DeBael
Updated 06-19-2013 at 01:34 PM by DeBael

Day 4, I'm halfway trough. Charlotte picked Morgane as who i should be.
She a kind gamergirl, she's quiet but not shy, just quiet. But before that Charlotte thought I shoudl repent for my sluttiness yesterday so she sugestted I should do this dare.
I score a total of 5, maximum for an Amateur. I then rolled a 4 meaning I'd have to do petplay. I stripped completely naked and insterted a buttplug for a tail. For my dare I had a 5, then a 4 so I took my took my old sneaker and laid there...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

If you wish to be a slave

Posted 09-06-2013 at 10:18 AM by pranadevil

As is the same with many on here, I'm always happy to accept a new slave, but it's often hard to work out whether you are compatible without a lot of back and forth questions.

So to take a lot of the time out of it, I've created a poll whereby any potential slaves can fill out their likes and what they wish to do just by clicking boxes. So if you are in search of a potential master please go to the link below and feel free to leave your GD name instead of an e-mail address (but please...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Princess Iodine

Posted 11-18-2013 at 09:13 AM by DeBael
Updated 11-18-2013 at 09:16 AM by DeBael

Like Emmanuelle, I too have fallen prey to the hands of our dear princess Iodine and am now being held in denial by him/her.
I now want to openly beg to him to please give a horny slut like me the previlege of having an orgasm. I have been held on edge for two whole days and have done over 100 edges in that time. Not only thanks to him of cource.
I currently can hardly think straight and start to get sexually attracted to pretty much anything that moves.
So, please your highness,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Words Hurt: A Small Rant

Posted 07-18-2014 at 09:35 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 03-05-2017 at 06:38 PM by Komodo Jones

OK yeah I probably just deterred a fair population of people form this entry with the title but yeah I just have a need to rant about something I saw on the forums. I may be singling out one person on this but I am not going to mention them by name but I saw this on the forums and I quote, "...all individuals with religious or supernatural views must be given psychiatric evaluation before being isolated from the rest of society." I'm sorry but this person...this person...pissed me off....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized