Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

28th October

Posted 10-28-2014 at 12:29 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So we left me last night going to bed early because I was ill. So I stripped naked and took my pillow and duvet on to the floor with me and curled up. I had a really bad coughing fit and by 10:30 I was still awake because I just kept coughing. I drank some more water to try and soothe my throat and eventually fell asleep about 11ish. Now I slept pretty well on the floor until my flatmates and their friends came home at 1:30 in the morning and decided they were going to bang on my door really loudly and almost take it off the hinges. I’m glad I locked my door otherwise they would have walked in and seen me laying naked on the floor because I’d pushed my duvet off in my sleep. I was terrified they were going to break the door down but they eventually gave up but were making a huge amount of noise until 2:30 so I didn’t get a great night’s sleep. I eventually re woke this morning at 6:30 and went to the toilet.

Now my day has gone from bad to worse as I got up to have a shower a little later on and when in the shower just as was about to wash off my soap and conditioner our water stopped completely. Now we’ve had issues with this before with little water pressure but never no water. Still covered in soap I managed to rinse my hair with a bottle of water and just dried the soap of with my towel before writing ‘willing slut’ on my right breast. Today I am wearing short denim shorts, panties, a bra and a shirt so I am still sticking with the clothing rules.

I then proceeded to have breakfast of cereal and this time I did eat it on the floor in my room which was good as I heard three people leave our flat this morning while I was eating who would have seen me.

Being at uni means that people don’t really call me by my name, it’s more a causal ‘hi’ from friends or ‘what is your name?’ from lecturers. As a result my name has only been called twice and both times I did manage to swallow down 500ml of water, although my throat is still swollen, but not as badly. This happened at about 10am this morning and I managed to hold my pee until 2pm this afternoon.

Tonight I am out celebrating Halloween at a local club. I’m dressing up as a witch. As a result I will be in the club at 11 but will drink 2 pints of lemonade asap (I don’t drink alcohol) and hold my pee until 6am, unless I can’t in which case I will have to go to the toilet in the club. With the dressing up, the witch dress is floor length and as such I can only wear one other item of clothing from the list which will be my bra underneath the dress so that my nipples don’t show through the satin bust.

As a result of this I will complete tonight’s sleeping dare but it will occur within a much smaller time frame than other dares have occurred within and as such I have added it to the list once more for the 7th of November. Before leaving tonight I will place the crumpled paper, knickers, tight shorts, belt and toothpaste onto my bed to remind me of what I need to do, regardless of how tired I am.

Write again soon,

Sparklystar.

P.s. I am going to start a new sleeping dare thread tomorrow for more ideas.
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 876 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I bet those hard nipples would look really hot while they Show off through the satin bust
    And the dimed light would cover you as well.
    Have fun tonight.
    Posted 10-28-2014 at 12:45 PM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline