Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Q&A with Jaro & Butterfly Part 1

Posted 08-29-2018 at 11:40 AM by Butterfly
Updated 08-29-2018 at 11:50 AM by Butterfly

For the August writing of the month contest, the theme is collaboration. Jaro and I went back and forth between possible blog topics and couldn't quiet settle one one so we decided to open a new joint AMA and answer some questions here for all to read. Make sure to check out our AMA to read all of our answers and to ask your own if you wish.

We hope you enjoy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Devious
]Who (between the 2 of you) could take the most spanks?
Now there’s an interesting question. Assuming that I were to be spanked by someone else I’m thinking I could take the most actually. I think I have a pretty high pain tolerance and I do not fear getting bruised. I actually want to get spanked red and purple a lot!

But it does depend a lot on where I would be spanked. I think I could definitely take a lot more to my ass than to my thighs, for instance.

I think that my worm could likely take the most spanks. He really does have a high pain tolerance, whereas I am a complete wimp. The thing that holds him back currently is the pain in his arm when he spanks himself.

Yeah, that is definitely a hindrance for achieving my ultimate spanking wishes. But then, I have never been spanked by someone else and I think we all know that when self-spanking, you invariably hold back a little even if unintentional. Maybe I would be a wimp too if Miss Butterfly would actually spank me!

I do have a pretty heavy hand!

I have taken over 3000 spankings in one session with Mr. Devious spanking me, but they weren’t nearly as hard as I would spank somebody, and my ass didn’t even bruise. Although to be fair, I think my ass is pretty resilient and doesn’t bruise easily.

4681 to my ass is my standing record. But even that hardly resulted in any bruising. My thighs, however…. You’ve seen the marks Miss.

I guess we would just need to have somebody spank both of to see who wimps out first. Any volunteers?

Not all at once, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliation_sub
What was your favorite task/scene that you completed together? (Bonus points if you both pick the same scene!)
I always have a hard time with “what is your favorite” type questions. We have done so much and I can’t always remember all the details!

To be honest, I have to admit that I hate these questions so much!

But this time I think I can safely say that it was our - hopefully first - spy cam session. I had to get naked before Miss on live camera for the first time ever. She could see me but I couldn’t see her and I had to do all kinds of nasty and torturous tasks for her. Eating my dinner without hands was one of them, deepthroating my dildo another. And no, those are not a good combination to do after each other, especially with someone watching. I felt so humiliated and so submissive! It was long and tedious at times, for sometimes I just had to lie there doing nothing, and I didn’t even know if Miss was watching.

I think I will have to agree. It was so much fun to fuck with his head. He didn’t know when I was watching or when I was gone. He was stuck where he was the entire time, helpless and just left waiting. I loved watching him suffer: doing deepthroats, holding squats, running in place … it turned me on a lot to know that he was in pain, being humiliated and enduring long and gruelling conditions just for my pleasure.

You can read more about this particular scene here. LINK BLOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeanddenial
what do you guys like the best about each other?
I love how committed Miss Butterfly is. She takes her ‘job’ as my owner very seriously. She’s well organized with everything she does and this relationship is no exception. She is always there for me and even though she’s ultimate the boss 100%, she’s always open to listening to my concerns. Also there is nobody who I feel I can share so much with as with her.

My favorite thing about Jaro is his dedication. He will do anything to please us. He is always willing to humiliate himself, suffer in pain, or go without in order to make us happy. He is also very dedicated to improving. He is constantly striving to beat a new goal, or to learn how to do something new or to do it better. He dedicates a lot of time in a day and a week to being the best sub that he can be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marissa353
A lot of your relationship is documented on GD. How important is that "performative" aspect? Does kind of having an audience vital to the experience, or do you think your dynamic would be the same even if it was completely in private?
That’s a very interesting question. I never thought of it before actually. It was Princess Butterfly who made it a rule that I blog about our experiences but I have grown to love that. I have always loved sharing this stuff with the community so that hasn’t changed.

There are a few reasons that I like to document on our relationship on getDare. One would be to educate other people. I like to write about things like new kinks we are trying, or mistakes that we have made, or show people how we communicate, so that maybe they can learn from us. That is very important to me.

Another reason is more the performative aspect. I have found that while I am not an exhibitionist, I do like people to have a small window into my kinks. I like letting others listen or see at times, but I also just love to turn people on with my reports. It makes me happy to know that I am giving somebody pleasure through my writing. It actually kinda turns me on :blush: As a Domme, it also turns me on to parade my sub around and have others participate in or watch his suffering.

Parade me around Miss? I do love that actually. I love being humiliated and tortured before an audience. Well, as long as that audience is kinky and into it as well.

Do I think our dynamic would be different if we didn’t do this? Well, we often ask the help of getDare for tasks or just for helping Miss torture me (like when I have to ask to pee in chat). So this part of it would obviously be different. However I think I wouldn’t feel any less submissive as I know Miss Butterfly is very capable to manage on her own as well. But I know she loves to involve getDare as well and that it’s a requirement for her as a sub as well.

We both just love to share stuff.

I don’t think it would change our dynamic drastically if we did everything privately. However, I think it would be really hard for me to keep it private. As a sub I have turned down being with certain Doms because they had an expectation that I couldn’t discuss our relationship freely. I just get too excited and passionate to hold it in.

Check out part two here.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1335 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you for sharing! It is very enlightening. Though I am embarrassed that I now have a typo immortalized in an otherwise outstanding blog entry :blush:
  2. Old Comment
    I enjoyed this one as well! So many good questions and very interesting responses