Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sissydiaper

Slave diary The place I post my life with my new mommy
Old

hey dairy 1-17-17

Posted 01-17-2017 at 01:42 PM by sissydiaper

Hey dairy i know it has been a a while since i talked to you.
so i talked to mommy and told her what was going on and she understood. So yesterday to told mommy i have cam on tinychat and gave mommy my user name and dairy i give it to you and it is megankallytail and mommy gave me a rule with it. That my cam stays on and so while my cam has been on i for yesterday mommy started seeing how far she had to go to break me and i think my mommy find out there are small things...
Posted in Slave diary
Old

Hey diary 11/16/16

Posted 11-16-2016 at 09:32 PM by sissydiaper

Hey there diary well today was alsome my friend Dom me and made me sucknis dick all night and I was summoned tomorrow. My friend is coming over in 20 mins and I am know where ready and I still need to tell mommy about it
Posted in Slave diary
Old

Hey diary 11/15/16

Posted 11-15-2016 at 06:42 PM by sissydiaper

Well diary I am done cleaning and mommy has not got back to me. I don't know how much I can stay up. So will talk to you tomorrow
Posted in Slave diary
Old

Hey diary 11/15/16

Posted 11-15-2016 at 03:16 PM by sissydiaper

Sorry for the wait diary but I am a little more clam then last post. Today I really messed up I let my phone die and mommy sent me a message and I did not relies that soon enough and the reason that I did not know my phone died. Because I was told clean my house spotless and I step away from my phone and then you all know what happens next

PS I will be back later on tonight for sure because I know I am not out of hot water yet
Posted in Slave diary
Old

Hey diary 11/14/16

Posted 11-14-2016 at 05:03 PM by sissydiaper

Well diary I am back to report mommy add a collar to wear everyday and work called and had to go help a stupid trainee how to change the oil and swap out a transmission and I had the collar on and I got looks but nobody said anything about it so I am home and really mad that help are not taking schooling to heart.

Dairy I will be back later on tonight to report that I have clam down
Posted in Slave diary
Old

Hey diary 11/13/2016

Posted 11-13-2016 at 09:06 PM by sissydiaper

Hi there again diary well to today my cousins and aunt showed up at my house. I wish they would just understand that my life is my I can choose who I want or what I want in life and I understand cruel but my cousins have to know when to back off. So diary I am doing mommy's daily task in the cold bath but right now I wish I could get hold of mommy to see if I could have a bubble bath
Posted in Slave diary
Old

Hey diary

Posted 11-12-2016 at 09:26 PM by sissydiaper

I there diary just took a break from pics and asked mommy if I could get a bath she said yes. The catch was all cold water. Right now diary my Pussy is so cold that it feels like ice is in there and making so horny but I can't horny right now cause me and mommy agree I need to shave my legs. While I do that diary you take something time here and stay closed
Posted in Slave diary