Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Flying Home For Christmas Break 12/18 Part A

Posted 12-19-2009 at 07:38 AM by cynthiaakabecca

My self imposed dare is to go without wearing any bras or panties for the next seventeen days when I am home for my Christmas holiday. I will be very proud of myself for if I achieve my goal I will be posting highlights of my holiday and what other dares may happen over the next few weeks.

I left the university yesterday wearing a long, dark green cardigan which has its first button about four inches above my bellybutton, black leggings, Ugg boots, my leather jacket, a multi-colored...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Roomie update 12/18

Posted 12-19-2009 at 07:34 AM by cynthiaakabecca

I finished my final last night (Thursday) and was pretty confident I had aced it and was looking forward to heading back to the dorm. Two of my roomates had already left to go home for the holiday, so it would be me and Sue left in our suite. My plan was to go home, pack, review for tomorrows final, and to get out of my clothes. I arrived at at my suite and noticed Sue was taking a shower, so I headed to my room and got out of my clothes. It was nice to be home and to be naked When I was taking...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Sheer Bra and Roomie update 12/12

Posted 12-19-2009 at 07:32 AM by cynthiaakabecca

I ordered a sheer black bra and panty set from American Apparel. http://store.americanapparel.net/rsans303.html I wore them last night (Saturday) when went studying at the library. I wore black trackpants and a white t-shirt over the bra and a matching black warm up jacket. Before going I checked the mirror and outline of the bra was pretty visible and you could make out my areola and nipples. It looked kinda sexy and cool because you could see that I was wearing a bra, but you could still see...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 4

Posted 12-18-2009 at 12:37 PM by pisspants

For the eggs down my pants bit, I went to the top of the park and sat on a bench which overlooks the whole park when it's daylight.

So I reached the bench sat down in my wet pants and placed the second carton of six eggs by the side of me on the bench. Making sure there was no one coming (the bench is by a footpath), I undid the front of my trousers and unzipped my flies to expose the soggy underpants underneath. I pulled the front of my tighty whities open and placed one egg inside...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thanksgiving Part B

Posted 12-18-2009 at 06:15 AM by cynthiaakabecca

For the flight home I decided to wear my travel skirt again and a long sleeved buttoned down maroon shirt. I had the top two buttons undone. I also wore a long necklace with a round pendant which came to rest between my breasts. The cold metal felt nice against my chest. Once I got to the airport and said goodbye to my folks and my sister I checked my bags and went to wait for the plane. I decided to unbutton my shirt to the third button and since I was wearing my jacket it might not be noticable. The...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thanksgiving part A

Posted 12-18-2009 at 06:14 AM by cynthiaakabecca

Here is my exeperience over Thanksgiving holiday. I had been thinking about the dare that required going without a type of clothing for a period of time and I decided I would give this a try when I went home over the Thanksgiving break. My goal would be to go without a bra and panties for six days that I would be gone. I "forgot" to pack any bras or panties. I even "forgot" to put on any that day either. The time that I would be gone would be late Tuesday through Sunday. This would...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Halloween

Posted 12-18-2009 at 04:47 AM by cynthiaakabecca

Halloween.

I had really been looking forward to reporting about my Halloween dare and am glad that I get to now. I had the mask and once the costume arrived I went to try it on and it was a pretty sheer. I was hoping it would be a little darker than it was.. The bottom half had multiple layers, but the top was a single layer of sheer material. I tried it on with a black bra and liked how it looked. I also tried it on without a bra and it felt nice, but maybe a little too revealing
Posted in Uncategorized